01

^not related to book, just a Stefan/Bellamy^ ^edit^
(It does say Newt, from The Maze Runner, which is what/how I know Thomas Sangster from)

( • )
"Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you"
- 'Hold On' Chord Overstreet

( • )"Hold on, I still want youCome back, I still need youLet me take your hand, I'll make it rightI swear to love you all my lifeHold on, I still need you" - 'Hold On' Chord Overstreet

Stefan's lip was bleeding and six long lashes we're marked across his back. His shirt torn and bloody. He must have screamed loud enough as his fathers actions paused and people pounded on the door.

Stefan couldn't hear very well, but the door slammed open and his dad was pulled away. His dad was struggling to break free as the whip was ripped from his hands and he was electrocuted.

Stefan was losing consciousness as they started putting him on a stretcher. Abby Griffin was there. He knew her. He had been by to get pain killers a few times.

She had always been curious on why he needed them, as he always took the strongest ones. He would say headache, but the pills he grabbed were too strong for headaches.

She was almost crying as she noticed the many, many scars along his body.

'How did I not notice?' She thought. He always wore long sleeves and hoodies, pants and long socks. Hiding all the fresh and old scars and cuts across his skin.

"You're safe now, Stefan. I promise."

This was the first time Bellamy saw Stefan Parker. He was still in training and he was in shock. Who would do something to a boy? The Ark was supposedly a safe place.

He guessed it wasn't anymore.

(・)

Stefan scrambled to his feet as guards ran into his cell. His chest rising and falling quickly.

"I-I-I'm not 18 yet! Not yet!" He backed away, his hands held high.

"Don't move!" A guard yelled as another pulled his hands behind his back and snapped a metal wristband onto his hand. Metal needles extended into his wrist. He winced in pain.

He attempted to wrestle the guards and get away but a syringe was stuck into his neck and he passed out.

Stefan awoke with a gasp, he was strapped into a seat, a bunch of other teenagers too.

"What the hell?" He went to undo his seat belt type thing, but stopped when a screen turned on and Chancellor Jaha appeared. He didn't bother to listen as he hated the man. All the kids were doing their own thing, he wished to be dead. This was annoying and his only guess was that they were going to the ground.