06

"And I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind
And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me"
- 'I Found' Amber Run

"And I'll use you as a warning signThat if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mindAnd I found love where it wasn't supposed to beRight in front of meTalk some sense to me" - 'I Found' Amber Run

"I'm so sorry... Wells is-Wells passed, Chancellor."

( • )

"This is Raven Reyes calling Ark station." Stefan stood next to Raven as she attempted to reach the Ark. She repeated that sentence for what seemed like forever.

Stefan had glanced over at Clarke a few times, who was standing at the edge of the drop ship watching boys try and hold the sheets down. It was pouring rain and the winds would probably sweep away a small child.

"Come in, Ark Station. This is Raven Reyes calling Ark Station. Please come in." Raven was starting to get frustrated, and Stefan gently put a hand on her shoulder. "Can anyone hear me?"

"You sure you have the right frequency?" Clarke arrived.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Raven hissed back, although she wasn't mad at Clarke for asking, she was just stressed.

"Raven. You can do this. Okay?" Clarke spoke slow before walking away.

"You've got it Rae. You're like the smartest person here. If someone can figure this out. It's you." Stefan assured the girl, who smiled weakly at Stefan before speaking into the mic once again.

Stefan watched Clarke pull the cloth off of Finns wound, the boy cringed at the blood and the knife that was still lodged into his side.

"Ark Station please come in. I'm on the ground with the hundred. We need you."

Stefan's anxiety was at its peak, the storm, Finn, Raven, contacting the Ark. All Stefan wanted was to contact the Ark.

"Calling Ark Station. The 100 are alive. Can anyone hear me?"

"This is a restricted channel. Please identify yourself." Everyone's heart jumped a beat at the receiving voice.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive, please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Now."

"Hang on, Raven. We're trying to boost your signal."

"Raven. Are you there?"

Stefan nearly jumped off his feet at the sound of Abby Griffins voice. Stefan quickly looked at Clarke, who was is shock. It didn't last long and she quickly stepped up to the mic.