05

"Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
No medicine is strong enough
Someone help me
I'm crawling in my skin
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood"
- 'In My Blood' Shawn Mendes

"Help me, it's like the walls are caving inSometimes I feel like giving upNo medicine is strong enoughSomeone help meI'm crawling in my skinSometimes I feel like giving upBut I just can'tIt isn't in my blood"- 'In My Blood' Shawn Mendes

"I'm so sorry."

( • )

Stefan woke up to Bellamy's calls, not for him, but for his sister. Stefan stumbled out of Bellamy's tent, walking up to Bellamy who was now talking to Clarke.

"Clarke. I checked the camp. She's not here."

"Okay, I'll help you find her. Let's check again. You go to the drop ship. I'll check the rest of the tents." Clarke said just as Stefan walked up.

"I'll help." He muttered, his voice raspy and his accent lower than usual.

"Thank you." Bellamy nodded a bit.

"Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Octavia." Clarke glanced at Bellamy and Stefan.

( • )

"Hey, everybody! Gather around and grab a weapon. My sisters been out there alone for 12 hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her." Bellamy spoke to the group of people around him. Stefan was quick to grab a machete looking weapon.

"Hey, Jasper, Stefan, you don't have to do this. You haven't left camp since we brought you back. Well, Jasper, you haven't." Clarke stepped in front of the two. 

"Octavia's like my sister. I'm not returning to this camp without her." Stefan informed Clarke, who nodded.

"I have to do this." Jasper responded.

"We need all the people we can get." Bellamy appeared, and Stefan nodded in agreement.

Jasper glanced at Bellamy a few times, looking like he was going to shit his pants, before walking away.

"We need a tracker." Stefan spoke up, and Bellamy looked at him for a second.

"Finn, get out here!"

The three were getting ready to leave along with everyone else before he exited the tent him and Raven were sharing. "Alright, I'm coming."

Bellamy and Stefan walked ahead, as he went straight for Clarke.

"Did you see that?"

"Look up there!"

"Its so beautiful!"

Stefan and Bellamy followed everyone's eyes, watching what looked like a meteor shower fell to the earth.