04

"Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love but I guess
This avoids the stress of falling out of it
Are you tired of me yet? I'm a little sick right now but I swear
When I'm ready I will fly us out of here"
- 'This Is Home' Cavetown

"Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love but I guessThis avoids the stress of falling out of itAre you tired of me yet? I'm a little sick right now but I swearWhen I'm ready I will fly us out of here"- 'This Is Home' Cavetown

"We-We are going to check that out, right Bell?"

( • )

Stefan sat beneath a tree, quiet and a bit cold, but he didn't want to go to the drop ship as he'd probably run into Murphy's goons. He didn't want to go to Bellamy's tent, as he had tried to earlier, but found out Bellamy was having some fun with a few girls.

Stefan did feel jealous, as a boy he liked was having his time with some random girls that he probably didn't even know the names of.

It was only a few moments later when Stefan noticed a thing, or some sort of pod falling to the ground.

Stefan stumbled to his feet, running to Bellamy's tent. "Erm-Bellamy!" He yelled from outside, "Bell! Get out here!" Stefan took a few steps away and turned to Octavia who appeared.

Bellamy was out in a few seconds, without a shirt. Stefan hated that he had no control over himself. He couldn't help but look Bellamy up and down a few times. He couldn't help the jealousy that rose up in him. That those girls got to have Bellamy whenever they wanted, and Bellamy was okay with it. Stefan wondered if Bellamy even wanted to date anyone, kiss someone with passion, cuddle, hug. Stefan wanted that, Stefan wanted that with Bellamy.

But Stefan knew that wouldn't happen, not now at least.

"There." Octavia pointed to the sky, which caused Stefan to look up and away from Bellamy. The, now confirmed, pod's parachute deployed and slowly fell.

"They're coming to help us."

"Now we can kick some grounder ass."

"Yeah."

"Please tell me they brought some shampoo." One of the girls from Bellamy's tent said, as a small crowd formed.

Stefan rolled his eyes, looking at Bellamy who seemed to be nervous. "We-We are going to check that out, right Bell?"

"Yeah..."

( • )

"Alright, If it cleared the ridge, it's probably near the lake."

"We should get moving. Everyone's ready." Octavia came into the tent.

"No ones going anywhere." Bellamy crossed his arms. "Not while it's dark. It isn't safe. We'll head out at first light. Pass the word." Bellamy ordered two guys, glancing at Stefan who was sat on a small, makeshift chair. Bellamy smiled a bit at the boy, he was chewing his bottom lip as he looked at the ground, thinking.