🍋We wrote this drunk three: Triple Threat 😂

Oh boy, all. We're back at it again. We played two games of kings in a row before writing these so they are probably more disjointed and ridiculous than ever before. So we couldn't agree on a scene, but we agreed to make it Tamaki x Bakugou. We tried three different drunk attempts at a Tamakugou oneshot before losing focus and playing Monkeyball instead. I guess my friend gave me a cameo in the first one, the second one is really inappropriate, and the last one was almost coherent.

Warning: The second one is extremely sacrilegious and my fiancé wrote the whole thing because me and my friend simply couldn't do it. He was convinced that Amajiki's deity is the wall he leans his head on and things escalated quickly from there. 

The Carnival:

Tamaki looked up at "The Loop" coaster with a gulp and a tremble of his knees. He saw so many of his classmates walk up and master the ride with ease and his unease overwhelms him. Bakagou shoved him aside and yelled, "I'll do this lame-ass", stepping up to the front of the lime. Tamaki looked to him, impressed, saying, "Wow Kaachan, you're amazing." Kaachan looked toward him with admiration but slight distraction. The boy was so distracting but so enticing at the same time. The fact that someone was so entranced with him with such stats was incredible. Tamaki, even though he had no chance was pushing to do his best no matter what. Jenny was taking him through the hardest challenge he had ever taken and he would not disappoint her. He would flap whatever wings he had as fast as he could from effort to make sure she would love him as much as he wanted her to. Tamaki gulped and grabbed Bakagou's shoulder, saying, "It's time", plunging into him." I wish that I could be as special as how I present myself.

In which Bakugou is a Priest and Tamaki is a nun: 

"In the beginning, there was the word. And the word was with God. And the word-SHUT IT, YA GODDAMN HEATHENS!" Bakugo's explosive voice roared across the chapel, instantly quieting the young children coloring and giggling amongst themselves with their crayons. Sun-Eater, longtime nun and loyal follower of The Lord and Savior, Wall-sama, shot a glare at Father Bakugo for his outrageous outburst, then immediately turned to lean his head over the wall for comfort. "And the word was with God. And the word....was God!" Father Bakugo continued, reciting Sunday morning's sermon so that all who heard would find salvation through The Wall-sama. Once the sermon was over, Bakugo sighed in frustration. Sun-Eater approached Father Bakugo with a glass of water to help clear his throat. 

"Father, it seems the sermon this morning had a few road-bumps. Have you been regularly praying to our Lord and Savior for spiritual guidance?" He politely asked. 

"Fuckin'....yeah, I got spiritual guidance for days man, what of it?!" Bakugo angrily replied. He could tell his goal of ridding himself of his violent tendencies so that he may find salvation wasn't going well. "It's just....I haven't gotten laid in 6 months. SIX MONTHS, MAN!!!" Sun-Eater was quite taken aback, but at the same time, a loyal follower of The Lord must acknowledge and be honest about his sins. And if occasionally relieving himself of his sins was what was needed for the path of repentance, then a loyal nun must take responsibility for the burden his Father bears. 

"V-very well, my Father." Sun-Eater stammered as he undressed himself in front of Bakugo, catching him quite off-guard. "C-confession will be coming up soon, Father...and if you believe that you must relieve yourself before that in pursuit of salvation, then I must do what I can to help facilitate this." Bakugo paused, sinking his head and pondering this dilemma. 

"You sure you want to do this...?" Sun-Eater gulped, but then grabbed Father Bakugo by the hand and stared firmly into his sharp eyes. 

"If it's for The Lord, Wall-sama....I'll do anything." Without hesitation, Bakugo grabbed the inviting nun by the shoulders, leaned in, and penetrated his mouth with his tongue, ravaging it longingly. Sun-Eater, being the helpful loyal nun that he was, began undressing Father Bakugo as his mouth was being assaulted, propping himself up on the altar as he was finished with his mouth enticingly open. Bakugo smirked as he plunged his erect member of God's Chosen Elect into his mouth. Within seconds of back and forth thrusting, Bakugo could feel his bodily fluids reaching critical mass.