Girls

I open my eyes, but immediately shut them after the blinding light seeps in. I roll over and land on a body. I then start screaming so loud it hurts my throat. The person jumps up, and I see that it's Nina. I stop screaming and she groans then rubs her forehead.

The door opens, and Ian comes running in. "What's wrong?!" He asks. "S-sorry, I-I didn't kn-know she was sleeping w-with me." I say and we laugh, but Nina groans. "I-I think your g-girlfriend is h-hungover." I say and he laughs again. "I think your right! Come on, baby!" He says then leads her out of the room.

I walk over to my closet and grab a tank-top and some shorts then change. I walk to Ian's room, but turn away when I see him and Nina kissing. "Ew! Remember th-that y-you have a seventeen ye-year old g-girl in th-the House!" I tell at them and they pull apart laughing. My phone buzzes and I see a message from Candice.

Hey girlie! All of us girls are going swimming and we thought you would want to come! Nina said she'll just take you when she comes over. If you need a bathing suit I've got plany!

My heart stops. I can't go swimming with them! There all pretty and beautiful! I'm me! They all have supermodel bodies! I have mine!

Thanks for the invite, Candace, but I don't think I'll be able to join. I don't really like swimming. Maybe next time we can go watch a movie or something.

I feel bad for lying to my new friend, but I just can't handle the whole showing my ugly body. "You lire! You love swimming! Why did you tell Candace you don't?" Nina says sitting next to me. "B-because I-I'm ugly! You-you are all b-beautiful, a-and then there's me." I say and she sighs. "Katie, you are gorgeous! I have seen you in a bathing suit, and you look hot! You are not ugly! You are not fat! It's just gonna be the cast. It's supposed to be the girls, but the boys will crash. I promise, no one will say a cruel thing to you!" She says and I sigh then let my head fall to her shoulder.

"Only if you c-can find me a b-bathing suit th-that I'll look c-cute in! I-i can not look ugly if-if J-Joseph is th-there!" I say and she rolls her eyes, laughs, and nods all at the same time. "Well go shopping in a half. Well also get you some drinks and food, because Ian has nothing for a seventeen year old girl to drink!" She says and I laugh. "Th-thank you! Th-that's what I-I said!" I groan and she laughs.

I walk into the mall with Candice, Claire, Kat, Phoebe, and Nina. They insisted that they come, and Phoebe and Claire need to get bathing suits as well. I packed one, but it's old and ugly. It's actually hilarious, because we're the only ones here other then a few store owners. We called the mall and asked if we could come two hours before it opens, that away no one would attack us for pictures.

I come out with the twelfth one they have had me try on, and they all squeal. "That's the one!" They all say. I laugh then walk back to my dressing room and change back to my normal clothes.

The top is a thick red piece, but it's cut out in the middle and there's strong that keeps it together. The bottom is a red flower piece. I feel good in it. I'm kinda worried about how I look, but all the girls like it. If they all liked it, it must look at least decent.
###########################