Questions

A girl walks up to the microphone and smiles. "Hi, I'm Allison. I have a question for Katie and Joseph. Are you two dating? There's a lot of flirting between you two on instagram." She asks and I blush. Joseph grabs my hand, laces outlet fingers together, then holds our hands in the air. "Yes, yes we are!" He says and the crowd goes crazy.

"Hi, I'm Amelia. I have a question for Ian. Will we see Damon and Elena finally get together?" She asks and the crowd screams again. "How much can I say?" He asks Julie and she laughs. "As little big as Katie hasn't spilled the beans, you shouldn't know anything, so say whatever you want." She says and I laugh. "I don't know, but I hope so. We've had one and a half seasons of Elena being with Stefan, and I think Damon deserves someone." He says and we all nod.

"Okay, now I have a question. Why does Klaus like Caroline? That sounded rude. What I mean, is she's a new vamp. He doesn't even trust his own siblings have the time. What does this girl have that pulls him to her?" He asks looking at Candice and Joseph. I then look and see everyone looking at me, including Julie. "Katie, I think you should take this one!" She says and I smile. "Just a heads up, I'm about to go full on writer." I say and everyone laughs.

"Klaus is a thousand year old vampire, who has been abused, killed, hated, hurt, broken, betrayed, lost, e.t.c.! There's a lot of darkness in him! He has this image of himself. His parents and siblings made him out to be this horrible monster, and he has started to believe it himself. He wants to live up to there beliefs, because if he doesn't, people will see him differently. Caroline is the preppy, cheerleader. She used to be a drama queen with no cares, but now she has this little darkness in her. Klaus is mainly darkness, but Caroline sees that little bit of light, even if she tries to ignore it. Caroline is mainly light, but Klaus sees that little bit of darkness. Klaus is craving that. He needs someone to see the light in him. Caroline needs someone to see the dark. She knows that she has changed, and it hurts her. She needs someone to see the dark, but make her okay with it. Klaus is scared. He still has all of those things Mikeal would whisper in his ear, but Caroline sees past that." I say.

I look up and everyone has tears pouring. "That was beautiful! I can tell why your a writer!" Chris says and I blush. Joseph pulls me to his side and kisses the top of my head. Everyone goes from there beautiful silence, to a roar. I smile and blush.

"I have a question for Daniel. Why does he stay with Klaus, even after everything he has put him through?" He asks. Daniel and everyone turns to me once again and I laugh.