Im done!

We walk into the restaurant, but I stop abruptly when I see Joseph kissing another girl. I walk up to him and look at him shocked. "You were just accusing me of cheating, and now your making out with some other girl?!" I yell at him and everyone goes quite. "Uhhhhhhhh. I'm sorry?" He says obviously drunk. "You know what?! I hope she's as good of a kisser when your not drunk, because we're over!" I yell at him then dump his drink on him and run out of the building.

"I'm sorry, Nina Beana! I have to go!" I say and she nods. "Call me when you land! I'll take care of your job." She says and I thank her.

I then run to my room, and Ian runs in after me. "Katie?! What's going on?!" He asks. "I have to go! He's such a jerk! We're so over! I can't be here anymore' lo day grabbing random clothes and throwing them in the duffle bag. I then grab pictures of me and the cast, and put them in there. "Katie, please! We can talk about this! Just sit down." He says and I shake my head. "I can't be here any longer!" I say then grab my computer stuff. "I'll call you when I get to the airport. I don't know where I'm going, but it's away from here!" I say then run out of the house.

I sit in the waiting chair, as my phone rings.

Katie, please! I'm so sorry! I don't know why I did that! I was drunk! I'm sorry! Please just come back!
I can't do that, Joseph! I have to get out of here!
You can't just abandoned me!
I don't abandoned the people that I care about!
Katie-
Ya know? I used to think that the worst feeling in the world was loosing. Someone you love, but I was wrong. The worst feeling in the world is the moment that you realize you've lost yourself!
Katie-
Joseph, I may be the one walking away, but your the one leaving. Now I'm alone and pregnant! Thank you for that, Joseph. I'd be glad to never see you again!