Prank

We all walk into the boys room, and start laughing. We finally decided what we were gonna do, and the boys are going to hate us. Ian is terrified by dolls, so we're putting some all over the room. We also got these HUGE teddy bears, and we cut the backs out. We then cut holes in the eyes, mouth, and nose.

I help the girls get in their beard, then guide Candice sitting by the door, Julie sitting against Joseph's bed, and I jump in mine then lay on Ian's.

About thirty minutes later, the door opens and we hear voices. "What the crap?!" Ian asks. "There's a note on the bear on your bed, Ian." Joseph says. "We found these at a store. We had to get them! The dolls are just to mess with Ian. Love y'all! We turned in for the night. See y'all tomorrow." Joseph reads. "That's Katie's hand writing." Ian groans.

"This teddy bears are really creepy! Why are there four of them?" Daniel asks poking Julie. "What time are we going to breakfast tommorow?" Joseph asks taking off his shirt. I see the girls looking at me to make sure I don't give us away, and I wink. We all agreed that we would wait to move until they started laying down to sleep. Candice is sitting in front of the door to keep them in the room.

They lay on a bed one by one, and Ian lays next to me. "I'm settin' my alarm for seven." Daniel says and they all agree. They then turn out there lamps, and Ian lays down. He closes his eyes, and I move my arm ever so slightly. "Guys, I swear this beat just moved!" He says sitting up. "It's just your imagination." Joseph says. "Your probably right." Ian says and they quietly chuckle.

He lays down, and I hear Julie move her arms. "Ian! I know what you mean!" Daniel says. "Y'all are idiots." Joseph states while chuckling. Then I hear Candice move to block the door, and the guys turn there lights on. "Was that sitting right there?!" Ian asks pointing at her.

They then walk over to her, and Julie moves quietly to sitting on Daniels bed. "What is going on here?!" Joseph asks.

They walk over to them, and I stand up behind them. Candice does also, and they turn around. They scream when they see me standing up. Julie then stands up and they stare at us terrified. "Want a bear hug?" We all ask together, making our voice unrecognizable. "Go to the girls room!" Joseph yells. They rake off toward the door, but we all move and stand in front of it. "What is going on?!" Daniel asks.

"vos autem pranked! vos autem pranked!" We repeat, holding hands like the travelers from the show. We start walking towards them, and they back against the wall. They all start crying, and we laugh.

We step out of the bears, and the boys stare at us shocked. "Got y'all!" We yell then start laughing. The boys start trying to catch there breath, and I walk over to Jospeh and Ian. "Awwww, did we scare y'all?" I taunt. "Your gonna Get it!" Joseph says and I smile.