James Thomas everybody

"Katie Lynn Somerhalder!" Dad yells at me. "Y-yes, Sir?" I ask. "I see your still st-stuttering like an I-I-idiot!" He replies mocking me. "Why are you in our house?!" I ask him. "You are my kids. I can put Ian in jail for taking you from me before you turned eighteen." He says and my heart stops.

"I'm not gonna do that, but you are gonna come home with me." He says. I go to respond, but he gives me his look, making me shut up. "Your coming home with me wether you like it or not!" He says.

Since the lights are still off, I can sneakily text Ian. Dads here! I type then send it. "No! You can't make me! I'm eighteen! I'm an adult!" I say, and he laughs. "Gaining some confidence, huh?" He asks them starts walking towards me.

My phone starts blowing up, and he grabs it from me. "You texted all your little friends?! Are you a scarf little girl?! Are you sacred?! Do you need your friends to come and save you?!" He asks tauntingly. He throws my phone at the wall, and it shatters into pieces. "There! Now your little friends won't interrupt us! Go get your bags packed now!" He yells.

I walk past him and to my room. I grab a pice of paper, and write a letter to Ian.

Ian,
Dad came and got in the house. He broke my phone, and is taking me back to Oklahoma. Tell Joseph that I love him, and that I'm sorry. Tell everyone else the same thing for me please. Thank you for getting me Ian! Ill try to come back. Dad threatened to get you in trouble with the law if I didn't come with him. I'm sorry, Ian. I love you!
Katie

I put the letter on my desk, ID, lmoney, and clothes. I walk downstairs, and he glares at me. "Get in the car!" He yells at me. I let my head fall low as I start to pass him, but he grabs my arm harshly. "Don't look down, You wussy! Have I taught you nothing?!" He yells once again.

I try to pull my arm from him, but he hits me harshly, causing a sting in my cheek. I fall to the ground crying. "Oh get up! Your fine!" He says. I put my head between my arms and shield myself from him.

I see his phone on the couch, so I crawl to it. I grab it and dial 911, but dad grabs and throws it on the couch.

911, what's your emergency? Hello? Hello?

"Come on coward!" He yells. I get up, but he pulls me down. I crawl from him and to the corner then put my head in my lap. "Ian, please get home! Ian, please get home!" I mutter to myself.

There's a knock on the door, and I hear the voices. "Mystic county police! Open up please!" A man says. Dad puts a finger to his mouth. "Please, open up!" He says again.

Dad walks to the door and opens it. "Yes, officers?" He asks. "Oh, that was my daughter. She accidentally did it. She's four. Kids right." He says then fakes chuckling. "Do you mind if we come in?" One asks. "I'm sorry, that's not okay." He says.

Next thing I know, Ian is hugging me, and dad is in hand cuffs. "It's okay, Katie! I've got you, sis!"