Daring Things To Do If You Are Divergent. BLOOPERS. 61-70.

61) If you were an Amity born Divergent go up to both the Erudite and Factionless and tell them that they should have a pillow fight instead of murdering each other.

62) Tell Peter that butter knives are for making toast NOT stabbing people in the eye.

63) Ask Edward if he's in training to become a Pirate of the Caribbean.

64) If Will admits to being a Herondale tell him he'll have to give Captain Jack Sparrow back his sigil (Meaning the bird on the Herondale ring.)

65) Ask the Dauntless why all the rum is gone.

66) Tell the Dauntless that if they wanted things stuck in their skin they should have been born a pincushion.

67) Wear white to a death party at the Dauntless compound and ask the nearest person if the deceased was cremated and put into the Silent City.

68) Say to the new Initiates: "Pretty far from Brooklyn, isn't it?"

69) Ask an Erudite if they know the secrets of life and death.

70) Change all the cups in the Dauntless compound to look like the Mortal Cup and when the Dauntless members bang their cups on the tables to welcome the Initiates yell: "THAT IS NO WAY TO TREAT THE MORTAL CUP!! IT'S A HOLY RELIC OF MY PEOPLE!"