Daring Things To Do If You Are Divergent. BLOOPERS. 11-20.

11) Call everyone, but the Divergent, (you can make an exception for Four) "Mundanes"

12) Imitate Captain Jack Sparrow and say to Four (in the book/film Divergent only! I'm not that mean!) "You need to get yourself a girl mate!"

13) Add overdoses of the Amity's peace serum to everyone's drink. (Hehe! This should be fun.)

14) Give a Candor a tattoo while they sleep and laugh at their reaction in the morning.

15) Give Four the Mark of Cain on his forehead.

16) Ask Caleb if a book has managed to change him yet. If not show him the book that promises to tell the reader how to turn themselves into livestock. "There is one book that promises to tell one how to turn oneself into an entire flock of livestock."

17) Go to a library and put bars over the books and when the Erudite start to panic say: "Name it and I shall attempt to free it from its prison."

18) Tell Four that the rune to fix a broken heart is the most painful one.

19) Ask Jeanine if she is following Sebastian's footsteps and is attempting to burn down the world and laugh while doing it.

20) Visit a library and when Caleb asks what you are doing say: "If I cannot move Heaven, I will raise Hell."

____________________________

A/N: Well you all wanted bloopers so you all got them. Again there will be 100 bloopers just like in the others. So, please, enjoy!!!! :)