Daring Things To Do If You Are Divergent. BLOOPERS. 91-100.

91) Tell the Erudite to invent something useful like a serum that makes everyone into a Shadowhunter!!!

92) Tell everyone that the Erudite are planing to enforce the Hunger Games.

93) Run around screaming: "I am a Divergent Shadowhunter, FEAR ME!!!!" To see how many people you scare.

94) Run around asking every non-Divergent if they want to be your Parabatai, if they agree hurriedly say: "Are you sure? I mean I am Divergent."

95) Set up a Divergent HQ and sit on a chair you can spin, stroking a white cat, turn round when the other Faction leaders come for a visit and say: "We've been expecting you."

96) Fill everyone's drinks with veritaserum so even if they don't want to, they will say embarrassing things about themselves.

97) Tell everyone that because you are Divergent that makes your father Asmodeus, Prince of the Demon Realms.

98) Chase Will around the Dauntless compound while being dressed as a duck!

99) Tell Will and Cara a duck is outside and wants to talk.

100) Ask Tobias if he has ever said this to Tris: "The handsome young fellow who is trying to save you from a horrible fate is never wrong. Not even if he says the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs!"