My Skye (Leverage Fan Fiction)

I swung myself up on the balance beam, holding my arms out to balance. I was in the school gym, practicing with my tumbling team. I did a front flip, landing back on the thin beam. I took a deep breath and did a back flip, something I was working on. I landed perfectly, but my balance was off and I fell on to the blue mats below.

"Crap." I grumbled as I stood up and got back on to the beam. My thin black hair flew into my face after I did another front flip.

"Skylar Starline?" A man walked over to the beam I was on. I didn't realize the gym had cleared. How did he know my name?

"No, I'm sorry. You have the wrong girl." I shook my head with a smile, sitting on the beam.

"Then who would you be?"

"Bailey Hall."

"Nate! They're outside now!" Another man with shoulder length dark hair ran into the gym.

"Come on, girl. We don't have time for guess the name game." The first man started to leave.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me who the hell you are-" I stopped and squealed as the dark haired man pulled me off of the beam, throwing me over his shoulder as he took off in a sprint. "Let me go!" I yelled, smacking his back. The man put me in the back of a van, before getting in himself. There were two woman and another man in the back of the van. I crossed my legs and put my hands on my knees, wearing a bright smile on my face.

"Why's she creepy like that? You didn't say she was weird creepy, Eliot." The dark skinned man stared at me like I was crazy.

"She's not, Hardison." The dark haired man muttered.

"Ahh the Eliot Spencer. Lovely to be in the presents of such a dangerous man." I put my hands together, resting my chin on them.

"Where did the accent come from?" The blonde woman asked. "She was screaming in American earlier."

"Australian, darling." I sighed.

"So what do you go by here?" The first man I saw asked. "I'm Nate Ford, by the way."

"Oh I know who you are, Nathan. I've met you before." I nodded.

"Where and when?"

"Two years ago in Japan."

"I thought you looked familiar."

"Star." I said.

"Star?" The dark haired woman repeated.

"That's what I'm going by here, mate." I replied.

"Am I the only one a little creeped out by the fact that she's completely calm though you just kidnapped her?" The dark skinned man pointed to Eliot.

"She knew what I was doing. She didn't fight back." Eliot watched me intently.

"Right, because then I would've potentially kicked your ass." I sighed, going back to my American accent.

"Oh sure you could've-"

"Is that a bet, Mr. Spencer?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe it is."

"How much are you willing to loose to a woman?"

"You aren't a woman-"

"You would know-" I cut in.

"Skylar!" Nate snapped.

"I'm just having fun." I shrugged, a smile growing on my face.

"Messin' with this man's head ain't fun, girl." The dark skinned man said.