chapter 14: a memorable birthday

Sheena's POV

Today is my birthday. Ngayon lang ata ako nagkabirthday sa kuwebang mabaho at nakagapos. Anganda! Memorable talaga *insert sarscam*.

I just dont get it. Si angel? Ang tahimik? Ang matalino? Isa palang traydor at anak sa labas? Like what the fuck? Ano ba talaga ang rason niya para gawin to? Kung tungkol ito sa nanay niya o naiinggit siya, ang babaw niya!

Magdadalawang araw na simula noong ikinulong ako dito. Dalawang araw na din simula nung kumain at naligo ako. Kahit tubig hindi man lang nila ako pinagbigyan!

Hindi na din bumabalik dito si marga. Tanging mga yapak ng paa ang naririnig ko sa labas. Marahil ay mga guwardya sila.

Minsan nahihilo na ako pero pinipilit kong labanan para hindi makatulog. Dahil mahirap na.

Lumipas ang oras at gabi na. Tansya ko nagsisimula na ang party. Oo. Alam ko na may party. Narinig ko kasi ang usap usapan ng mga guwardiya. Keso daw may party may kaechos echosan. Hals. Anong itatawag ko dun? Fake birthday party for a fake princess?! Bakit ba ang rami nang nagpanggap na ako? Ano ba ang kasalanan ko at ang lupit ni tadhana sa akin?

Angel's POV

The party is already starting. Im standing here back of the door waiting for the organizers to come. I can hear the noise oh happy people talking about something. I want to back out, i want to run but my mother is blackmailing me. I cant. Even if it hurts, i will still do it. Ive been inlove but i cant fell inlove. I may put that person in danger. I just hope that after the war, it will settle in one place. I can almost compare my life to a parallel line. Because even if i want to do it, i know i cant coz parallel lines will not intersect to each other. The organizer  said that the door will open. Once the door open widely, i started to walk in the aisles. In the middle of the aisle, i saw prince khaled waiting for me. Its her 18th birthday. The 18th birthday of princess athena or sheena. She should be here not me. But its like destiny is playing in our life. How many times that someone portray or disguised the real princess? It sucks. Her life sucks. I felt pity for her. I thought her life will live to the fullest but i was wrong. Her life now got miserable. And it all because of me. Im a traytor! I shouldnt be here! I must be dead! No not im must, let me rephrase, i should be dead.

I clung on khaled's arm. She escorted me till in the stage. The mc started to talk but my mind is not here. I just want to help my mom. My real mom. But, why is it this time? That she is a witch, and worst, the queen of evil witches? What's here motive to kill the royals? Is it because she want ti revenge because of the death of my step father? Or it it because of my real father? The king.  I dont know what's her motive but im sure its nonsense. Thinking the personality of my mom? She's insane. I think she has mental problems.

The dinner is served so all the people in here is eating. While i was sitting in a round table with my friends. And as usual, im on the side of khaled. Even if i want to seat with lance, i know i cant.

The party is over so the visitors has already got home while i myself, sitting in my veranda in the castle watching the stars. One star caught my attention cous' its moving. I think its a shooting star. Well human says that if you saw a shooting star, you can wish and it will come true. I close my eyes and started to wish.

"I wish that eveything should settle in one place. I wish that my mom will learn and think her mistakes. I wish sheena is fine and of course, i wish i can be firgiven because of my faults."

I hope that my wish will come true...☆☆

alyssa's POV

Hanggang ngayon ay bumabagag pa rin sa akin yung sinabi ni almier. He likes me? Is it true? I know he's a playboy but i never sees him with girls. Maybe he's with his girl in a secret place. While i was thinking of that, i felt my heart hurts. I dont kniw but i feel pain when i was thinking about his girls. Am i really falling for him?

While in sheena's birthday party earlier, he's my date. Because saheer is with someone. I dont know who is that someone but i dont care. I thougt i will be lonely but someone grab my hips ang pulled me a chair. I stared at him a second.  I can fell my heart is not normal on its beating. But now, he's gone, i mean his with someone right now. A girl. A girl named april. He introduce that girl to us earlier in the party. He said that's his childhood friend. While we were seating in that table the girl left, the he whisper to me,

"I know your jealous but dont worry, im all yours." He whisper. "And also, i like you, not her." He added.

I almost fell in the chair when he said that to me. I dont know what to say so i faked laugh.

"Hahahah funny almier, your funny. Well for your information i was not jealous. And im into someone else." I said and i force not to shutter every word.

I looked at him. His face was serious. Like anytime he will burst out of anger. He stood up and walk away. After the party, i walked through the door when i saw almier is holding april's hips while laughing. I felt my heart broke. He just pass from me. He still holding april's hips while walking away.

Whenever you are here, my heart is not normal on its beating. But whenever you are away, its like my heart brokes into pieces and my soul is away from me.

Why is that?

____________________________________________
This chapter is dedicated to @duhh_knee

Ktnxbye.☆☆☆

Vote........comment.....