jimin

jimin stomped heavily into his room, throwing his school bag at his closet.

"ugh! i'm done with this shit," he cursed, laying down on his bed.

his mother has been lashing out on him since he was only young, his brother was an oblivious shit who probably wouldn't care if he knew, and to top it all off, he's lost a lot of his friends recently.

he couldn't wait to dream.

it's always this way.

he almost sleeps more than his brother.

which, by the way, is pretty impressive.

so, before his mother could come in and boss him around, he set his alarm, got his mask, and went to sleep.

to see tae again.

♡♡

"hyung! i'm so happy you're here," taehyung grinned, giving the older a tight hug.

"i'm happy i'm here too," jimin said, looking deeply into taehyung's eyes, full of love.

"wait... what happened to you?" taehyung asked, cupping jimin's cheek with his hand.

"uh-n-nothing," jimin stuttered, removing taehyung's hand from his face. "i just fell a little hard, that's all," jimin lied, giving a reassuring smile.

"oh... anyways, how have you been?" taehyung asked, folding his hands in front of him.

"should we go to our tree?"

"good idea."

so, the boys traveled through the now thick trees, and across the little pound that has been added to this dream.

the tree was much bigger now, and it was complemented with pink petals.

they climbed the tree, one sitting on a branch on the right side, and one sitting on the left branch. their backs were against the trunk, jimin's legs were hanging off, while taehyung's were stretched out along the branch.

"so, where were we?"

"how was my day... and it was the usual," jimin sighed, wishing that everything would just end.

and maybe he could go to heaven with taehyung?

where everything seems to be perfect.

"how are you, tae?"

"i'm fine. just living through your dreams. i'm surprised you still dream about me," taehyung replied, ending with a small laugh.

"mhm. well, i love you, tae. you're my best friend. it's hard not having you in my reality," jimin frowned, asking himself how he's still surviving without taehyung by his side at all times.

before jimin knew it, he was swept from the branch.

tae wrapped his legs around his branch, and pulled jimin on top of him, so jimin has no choice but to hug tae as tight as he could.

"t-taehyung," jimin breathed, holding on tightly.

"i love you, jimin. so much. i couldn't ask for a better best friend... because, that doesn't exist," taehyung basically cried, hugging jimin tighter, as jimin's head was pressed against taehyung's chest.

"i love you too, taehyungie," jimin whispered, letting a tear fall because he knows he means it in a different way than tae.

he's fallen in love with a dream.

a dream he hates waking up from.

"taehyung, i have to wake up now. my mom will be here soon. i can hear my alarm," jimin whispered into taehyung's chest, not wanting to move.

but before he left, taehyung smiled sadly and kissed his cheek.

"then i'll see you soon, chim."

"yeah, you will."

________________________

i might put songs on every chapter

for people who want to listen to music

while reading

if you don't use spotify or whatever