열한

"w-will you be my boyfriend?"

those words ran through taehyung's head rapidly. he was scared. scared that a heart will break very soon. but, even though he does not like the older in that way, he agreed.

taehyung's got himself in a deadly mess.

"y-yes.. i will," taehyung whispered, for some reason feeling happy that he agreed.

"oh my gosh.. really!" jimin cried, hugging onto the younger.

"really..." taehyung barely spoke, letting a tear fall.

he never knew how much the older could be attached to him.

this was a mistake.

"taehyung, you don't know how long i've been wanting to confess," jimin smiled. "but i thought it was all pointless, because you were only a dream," he frowned.

"well i'm here now," taehyung smiled sadly. "we'll be together.. forever," that was a lie.

"t-thank you s-so much, taehyung. i can finally be happy," jimin coughed through his tears. "you're the only person who can make me happy."

"i-i'm sure there has to be someone else that make you h-happy, right?" taehyung nervously questioned.

"sadly no.. i've been through a lot, taetae," he frowned.

"well don't worry.. i'll help you make new friends," taehyung smiled.

"i don't need new friends if i have you," jimin giggled.

"well sadly, you do."

_____________________

this was rlly short whoops

getting closer and closer to the end!

i'm excited hehe

but... you guys shouldn't be excited:O