여덟

jimin

"taehyung! taehyung, where are you?" the young man called, trying to find his dream boy.

"i-i'm right here, sorry," taehyung apologized as he popped out from behind a large tree jimin hadn't recognized.

"i have a question..." jimin started, getting straight to the point.

"yes?"

"were you with someone with purple hair the other day?" jimin asked, walking closer to the nervous faced boy.

"i-uh-um... how do you know?"  he questioned, cheeks turning a deep red.

"i've seen you in real life before..." jimin barely whispered, wiping a weak tear from his cheek.

"w-wait what?" taehyung questioned getting extremely frightened, to the point where he could throw up. jimin can't know the real me.

"yes. i've seen you, tae! you're real... you're actually real," jimin softly sung, almost fainting just thinking about actually holding tae in his arms. "but," he frowned. "it seemed as you didn't recognize me."

taehyung did recognize jimin. he just didn't want jimin to recognize him.

"oh," was all taehyung said. he felt guilty.

"i really want to meet you, tae. is that possible?" jimin asked, gripping the hem of taehyung's sweater as he rests his chin on tae's shoulder.

taehyung had to think for a second. he wasn't sure of what he wanted. jimin, or for jimin to be hurt.

"s-sure," he whispered, hugging his noodle arms around jimin's small waist. this was it. many things could go wrong. but for the time being, he breathed in the sent of peaches and cream radiating off of jimin's milky skin.

i'm sorry, jimin. i may not always be with you physically, but i'll always be your dream, chimmy.

__________________________

this is me regretting writing all

of these stories...

nEvEr aGaIn