일곱

jimin

these past few weeks has been no different from the others.

a struggle.

jimin has been barely making it through.

getting help from no one.

not even tae.

well, that's because he's never told him about his home life.

so, to take his mind off of everything, jimin decided it'd be best to just walk it off.

where he can throw everything away, and think of something new.

before he left, he wrote a note for yoongi, saying that he'd be going out, and doesn't know when he's coming back.

the boy slipped on his timberlands, along with his brothers garbage bag jacket, and headed out the door.

his hands were lazily kept in his pocket, as his feet basically dragged against the pavement. it was a pretty chilly day. the cool breeze blew through his blonde strands messily. jimin would occasionally wince because the wind was blowing towards him, so his eyes started to water. there wasn't anybody to be seen at this time of day. there was just nature. well, and now jimin. he didn't even know where he was going. all he knows is that he wants to end up in another world. preferably heaven. he doesn't want to be here anymore. there's nothing to look forward to anyways. he just wants tae. but he can't have him. plus, he hasn't even been seeing him recently. because of his lack of sleep. he just can't take everything anymore. he's sick of it. sick of school, home life, friends, kim taehyung. he just wants to sleep and never have to wake up.

jimin looked up at the white clouded sky. fluffy shapes were changing contently, he couldn't concentrate.

"please..." jimin barely whispered. "take me."

he stopped in his tracks, before tightly shutting his eyes and clenching his fists.

"please... i don't want this anymore. someone.." he whispered even lower, as a tear trickled down his face.

"set me free."

after a few moments of waiting, nothing happened.

so, he started walking again.

"i've been thinking too much..." jimin mumbled, wiping a single tear from his eye.

even though the walk was supposed to help him clear his mind, jimin felt as if it was impossible to escape his thoughts.

he just wants to sleep again.

but he keeps walking.

and walking.

and walking.

he ended up at a small park.

there was a bench and a few trees.

and surprisingly, a lot of children.

he sat on the bench.

as jimin was sitting on that bench, his eyes trailed around the park.

he saw kids playing on the swing, sliding on the slide, making sandcastles, and playing tag.

he put his head back down for a second.

when he popped his head up, he was saw two young men. their hands were intertwined. one of them had violet coloured hair, and the other had brown.

one of them looked oddly similar.

but at the moment, he could only see his back.

as he waited for the men to turn around, he tapped his foot impatiently.

then it happened.

jimin and the brown haired boy made eye contact.

"t-taehyung?"

when jimin realized who this boy looked like, he flipped.

it couldn't be him.

he's all a dream.

or... that's what he thought.

except, when jimin looked at him, "taehyung" didn't look very surprised.

he actually left quicker.

"am i dreaming?"

_______________________
whelp

updated i guess