여섯

jimin

"j-jimin?" taehyung whispered. "is t-that you?"

"yes, of course it's me," jimin laughed, reaching out to hug the younger boy.

"w-what happened to you? i haven't seen you in forever, and now you look like... this," taehyung exclaimed, checking out the smaller boy.

"o-oh," jimin was speechless. he didn't think taehyung would say anything. well, because, he didn't know taehyung would even notice.

"so... what happened?" taehyung questioned, stepping closer to the fragile boy.

jimin didn't even want to think about it.

taehyung wanted to know everything.

"nothing," jimin sighed. "i just got in a small fight."

"nothing? that's not nothing!" taehyung yelled. "oh my lord, are you okay?!" taehyung asked, moving jimin's head and arms around, looking for more injuries.

"i'm fine, taehyungie," jimin giggled. "just give me a tight squeeze and i'll feel 100%, my human tiger."

"okay, chimmy the chick," taehyung giggled back, hugging his long arms around the oldest's small waist.

if only he knew how much jimin loves the younger's touch.

"let's go to the field," jimin suggested, already starting to jog there.

when they got there, jimin sat in the grass, with taehyung beside him.

they sat under the star-covered sky, trying to find little constellations.

all jimin could think about was how lucky he was to have taehyung. but he wants him more than a friend.

the only thought taehyung had was how happy he is with his best friend. jimin.

jimin looked to his left to spot a tired looking taehyung. so, he grabbed taehyung and laid him on his lap.

jimin played with the youngest's hair, as he looked soulfully at the void sky.

when he looked down at taehyung, he was fast asleep. jimin couldn't take his eyes off of the overly handsome boy.

this boy means the world to him.

even if he is just a dream.

taehyung will always be jimin's number one.

"taetae..." jimin's breath hitched. "i love you so damn much. someday i will meet you. and we can have a happy life together. i'll hold you, make food for you, do your laundry, take care of you when your sick. i'll love you until a stronger word is invented. we could even get our own dog, and take care of our own children. as long as i'm with you, nothing matters. you're the reason i'm still breathing. without you, i have nothing to live for. thank you. i love you, taebae.." jimin whispered, getting so emotional he started crying.

the tears he shed fell onto tae's perfect skin, burning scars.

jimin wiped the tears off taehyung's face, before giving a sad smile to the most attractive man.

"please, never change. i love everything about you. it's like i created my dream boyfriend. you're a dream, taehyung," jimin started crying again, brushing his hands through the taller's hair.

"and sadly, you'll always be my dream."

________________________
literally just wrote this

i'm going to sleep now cause i'm tired

goodbye

also, sorry for not updating