jimin

"jimin! i'm home," jimin's mother evilly chuckled, slamming the door behind her.

you know the drill, she thought, smirking her way up the stairs.

i know the drill, jimin sighed, wiping a tear from his eyes.

"fancy seeing you here," she smirked, stepping closer to the small boy.

"please... don't hurt me," jimin whimpered, protecting his face with his small hands.

"i'm sorry, boy. but you're the reason for your fathers death. you know that? if he didn't have to save your ugly ass, he could still be here to work his ass off as i sit around," she spat, smacking her kids beautiful face.

no, it's not your fault, jimin. don't let her get that into her head, he thought to himself, trying to hold back the tears.

"if you r-really hate me that much then kill m-me!" jimin shouted, his mother obviously shocked by the sudden outburst. "if t-this is all my fault, why don't you do something about it? send me away, maybe? somewhere where i feel appreciated! my family doesn't care about me. n-not even y-yoongi," he cried, the thought of him and his older brothers memories playing in his head. "t-the only one who c-cares is t-taehyung..."

"who the fuck is taehyung? and believe me i've tried to find someone to take you away before. but of course, no one wants an ugly shit like you!" she shouted, throwing a book at her son's head before leaving the room.

"ah.. fuck," jimin whined, rubbing his head. "why do i have to make someone so perfect? and then fall in love with them. if only he were real," jimin cried.

he rested his head once more, before drifting into his slumber.

again.

♡♡

"taehyung? you here?" jimin questioned, walking to where the boy is usually sat.

"yes! i'm over here, jiminie," the younger boy answered, running from behind a hidden tree.

"ah, there you are," jimin giggled, hugging taehyung tightly.

"i missed you," taehyung admitted, resting his chin on the shorter's shoulder.

you don't even know how much i missed you, jimin thought.

"i have a question," jimin spoke up.

"yes, jiminie?" taehyung questioned, holding onto jimin's small waist.

"do i ever bore you?" he asked, looking up at taehyung.

"do you bore me? i should be asking you that. you're the one who dreams about me, jimmy," taehyung laughed, hugging jimin again.

"o-oh. well you could never bore me, taetae. you're all the entertainment i need," jimin smiled. a genuine smile.

from then on, the boys did what they usually did.

they had fun.

no one could stop them.

not here at least.

jimin doesn't want to wake up.

he never does.

he wants tae.

so bad.

he wants to hold him and tell him how beautiful he is.

he wants to feed him his favorite food, and sing his favorite songs.

but he can't do that.

not here.

not now.

not ever.

and he hates it.

so

much.

___________________

lil update cause i've been lacking