아홉

jimin

it's been a week since jimin and taehyung had talked about meeting each other in real life, and jimin was determined that they would. he was so determined that today, jimin, will be heading to the park. why to the park? you ask. well jimin had asked taehyung where he likes to hang out in his spare time, he answered saying the park and sometimes the "library". he does go to the park, but never had he once stepped foot into a library other than school. he's been spending his days someplace else.

(a/n. hehe imma evil author)

jimin being jimin, didn't think anything when taehyung had stuttered out the word "library". he was just too put to the thought of meeting the love of his life. his dream.

since it would only be a short walk, jimin decided to freshen up before leaving. he was so nervous yet excited at the same time. they've known each other so long he can't even remember what he first said to taehyung. this was big, and jimin knew. so many things could go wrong. so he slowly got ready and then left. each step he took made the ground roar and the wind soar. he was going to panic. everything around him started to go blurry and he felt extremely dizzy. he was panting like crazy. he just kept walking. he kept walking until he saw a blurry figure. all that could be seen was a brown and black blur. that's when he fainted.

the ground felt hard and cold. it was like he couldn't breathe. all he wanted was for someone to save him and to love him. he wanted taehyung to save him and love him. he could feel someone touch his face, and the feeling of concrete had disappeared. but he didn't want to wake up. he had no strength to. at that moment he really didn't know why he was even alive. there was no point in trying anymore. but he still is. for taehyung.

suddenly, jimin started to see speckled white. and soon an incredibly handsome face in front of him.

"t-taehyung?" jimin whispered to himself as his vision started to get better.

"yes, jimin. it's me," taehyung smiled, brushing his long tan fingers through jimin's hair.

"taehyung!" jimin cried, burying his head in taehyung's chest. endless weekend. the scent taehyung always smells like. he's here. he's real.

"j-jimin..." taehyung coughed, holding the older boy tighter.

jimin shot his head up at the call of his name.

"i love you so much," he cried, making jimin cry harder.

"i love you so much more," jimin whispered, feeling as if he could faint all over again. "just please... stay with me?"

taehyung had froze at that question.

"always.." he answered, brushing a tear from the mochi's cheek.

______________________

people actually read this

so i thought i'd update hehe