Magcon and I

Jack's POV

"Dude! I heard Avery Grier is coming to Magcon." Nash's sister? The hot one? Nice she seems like a good lay.

"Awesome hopefully she'll get it on wih me before she leaves." A playful glint comes to Chase's eyes.

"I bet you two hundred dollars that you can't get her into bed with you."

"Oh I can. I'll convince everyone that I was in love with her. She'll sleep with me and then bam I'm rich. Chase you've got yourself a deal."

And thats how my sleepless nights begun. Staying up watching all her videos, memorizing everything she likes, and knowing boundaries.

"Avery Cam is here!" My father yells from downstairs. This is the day. My twin brother Nash is already at Magcon. They invited me to go too. I'm going.

I hear a knock on my door to reveal Cameron Dallas standing there. We've come to be good friends and he hugs me quickly before grabbing my bags.

"Soo Avery how's it been?" He asks as he carries my bags down.

"Its been good, how bout you?" I smile at him.

"Amazing. We are so excited for you to come. I'm like the only one that knows how weird you are. I gotta share the weirdness." I throw a roll at him and he easily catches it.

"Haha very funny." I say sarcastically and think to everyone who will be there. Jack will be there. I've had a major crush on him. Who wouldn't?

"Say goodbye we gotta Aves." He smirks at the nickname and I stick out my tongue.

"Mom! Dad!" I shout as I go down the hallway. I say my goodbyes and off to the airport.

The LA air hits me like a heater. I'm glad I wore shorts. I step down the steps of the plane and run into Nash's arms.

"Nashy! I missed you soo much." He glares at me for calling him that.

"Shut up Avery." He tussles my hair and I slap his hand.

"Yeah don't worry bout me. I mean how much stuff can you have Avery?" We hear Cam say breathlessly behind us. I let out a soft laugh and grab a bag.

"I need choices Cam." I roll my eyes and climb into the awaiting car. I see Matt on the other side along with both Jack Jack and Jack G. A blush creeps to my cheeks at the sight of Jack G.

"Everyone my sister Avery. Feel free to call her Av, Avey, Aves. She hates it." Nash says from beside me. I hit him on the arm.

"So this is the famous Avery." Jack G. says. I look over at him and give him a smile.

"You two look alike. I mean how do two people have those eyes?" Matt says from next to me.

Me and Nash have the famous bright eyes. My hair, unlike his, is a blondish-brownish color. Our face has the same freckles, but I have less. I'm tanner than he is and I stand at 5'4". My stomach is flat and toned but not ripped. My hair falls down to my waist and its really hot right now.

"Thanks. I rock the eyes better though, right?" I smirk at Nash as he fake pouts.

"Yeah you do." I smile as I realize its Jack that said it.

"So who's hungry?" Cam nearly shouts.

"I am"

"Me"

"Food!" We all say. The driver pulls us to Chik Fil A and we all tumble out. I miss the curb and nearly fall onto my face but Jack catches me in mid air.