Hot guys, blood, and steamy kisses

Avery

I woke up with a pounding headache. I barely slept at all last night. The nightmares came back so to avoid them I stayed up.

"Avery Lynn Grier!" I hear pounding on the door. I place the voice as Shawns.

"What the hell do you want!?" I ask as I fling the door open. Shawns mouth hangs open at my attire. Sports bra and spandex. He quickly closes it and clears his throat.

"Get ready. Oh and last night what happened?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I stammer out.

"I swore that I heard a scream. But I might not have."

"Oh well I uh. No it wasn't uh me? I need to get dressed." I say quickly and leave Shawn standing behind the door.

No this cannot be happening. No.

I get dressed in dark denim cut off shorts. A loose white tank top with the infinity sign on it, putting on my new galaxy vans. I braid my hair into a fightail and put it on my shoulder. After my makeup is done I grab my phone and charger and go downstairs. As soon as I see Nash I regret it. Tears almost form in my eyes and I know he can sense something is up.

Jack sits next to Carter and I sit on his other side.

"Hiya!" I chirp out as I grab a strawberry yogurt.

"Hola!"

"Mornin!"

"Hey." The usual comment comes from Cam on my other side. I look pver at him and he searches my eyes for something. Pain, regret, sadness, depression, anything.

"Cam, I'm fine." I say bluntly as I put yogurt into my mouth.

"Just checking." He holds his hands up in surrender.

"What do you mean you're fine? Were you not?" Jack asks from beside me and I smile up at him.

"I just wasn't feeling good." I shrug and finish my yogurt.

On my youtube comments on the video are horrible. I've never done a video with Jack and Cam at one time. I guess me sitting on Jack's lap makes me a slut, whore, and a bitch. I sigh as I scroll through them. Some are good but others are just horrible.

I see links to pictures of me and Jack walking out of the outlets. A girl named Sawyer posted them.

"Got these from my friend Madds. Looks like my guy is getting busy with this no good whore. I have no idea how she is Nash's twin. She cried wolf when some guys took intrest in her. Attention seeking bitch. I know that Jack will never try anything with her, who would?" Reads the comment on the picture. I take a deep breath and shut off my phone.

"I'm going to uh go really quick. Nash can I talk to you?" I say as I walk away.

"What's wrong? Jack is worried about you?"

"He is?" I say happily.

"Yes and I know you like him. Don't get worked up about Sawyer. They aren't together. More like fuckbuddies." I laugh and look at him.

"They're back." I bluntly let out.

"They are? Oh Av I'm so sorry."

"Its okay. But I thought you should know." He nods and wraps his arm around me.

"Lets go. The girls are gonna come soon. Oh and you're sitting with Jack today." He smirks as we walk back to the room. All the guys are messing around and I part ways with Nash to go sit down with Jack.