I love you

Avery

I wake up to water being thrown on me. I bolt up and let out a little scream. All the guys are standing in my room laughing with their cameras out. All but one. Jack isn't there. I would not talk to him even if he was.

"Mornin Aves." They all chirp at me.

"You guys are so dead. You will regret this." I say in a fake threatening tone.

"Yeah, sure we will." Carter pats my shoulder. "Better dry off and get ready. We start in two hours." With that they all walk out.

I change into white shorts with some rips so my tan skin shows through and put on a purple tank top that says Magcon and lists the guys names. I'm tempted to sharpie out Jacks but I don't. I slip on black vans and make my hair into loose beach waves and put on my makeup.

As I'm walking out the door I run into a person. "Oh I'm sorry..." I say as I look up. My heart drops. Its Jack.

"Uh hey Avery." He gives an akward wave as I step away from him.

"Hi." I rock back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"I think we should talk." I bite my lip to keep from laughing.

Yes I want to talk.

"There is absolutely nothing to talk about." I shrug and step around him. Jack doesn't even try to stop me.

A seat next to Nash is available and I take it.

"Hey twin." Nash greets me between bites.

"Hola!" I chirp and pour some orange juice.

Cam looks over at me. "Eat." He orders.

"Cam, I'm not hungry." I roll my eyes and drink my juice.

"I'm not asking. I'm saying eat." Him and Nash are so annoying sometimes.

I guess I should say why they have been annoying.

Last year my boyfriend, Tyler, died in a car accident. I survived but he didn't. I was torn up and stopped eating. I became annorexic and then went to a party one night. No one knew I stopped eating, just thought I went on a diet. I didn't feel comfortable with how I looked. I was a size three before but I didn't think I was perfect. Everyone except Nash, Tyler, and Cam thought I needed to be better. I thought I needed to be perfect, everyone loved me before. I was good looking, total package. I needed to be better. So one night about three months after I stopped eating and Tyler died I went to a party. By now I was a size zero and so I got drunk easily. Four guys took advantage and raped me. I tried to kill myself that night after it happened by taking tons of pills that I found. It worked but I was revived. Cam raced down inmediately after he heard because we were very close. He had to leave and I took a turn for the worst. Now I'm better and a size two. No one knows though except Nash and Cam.

"Cam I am not hungry, okay?" I snap at him.

"Avery Lynn Grier! I will force food down your throat, you've barely eaten the past three days." He snaps back. By now all the guys are looking at us.

"God Cameron! It was last year! Just because you don't forgive yourself for leaving me when I went into the coma doesn't mean you can act like this!" I let out and push away from the table. About to walk out. "I do eat! I am fine now, just stop this whole facade that you have! It wasn't your fault, don't keep nagging me about every single thing." I grab my purse and walk away from the table.

Wow two guys I have made mad in less than 24 hours. Must be a new record.

I walk out of the hotel, I don't know where I'm going. I hear voices behind me but I don't stop. I just keep walking, in the direction of the cemetary. I've been there once before. Tyler was from LA and his mom requested he be buried there. The voices get louder and I keep walking until I feel an arm grasp me around my waist.