Not Again

"Please?" I look at Cameron as he begs me to walk into the skydiving place. Its been three weeks since him and I talked about how we feel about eachother. My friends both had to cancel their time to come up and Cam and I haven't been exactly going out. I wish we were.

"No I do not want to die Cam!" I shake my head and cross my arms. "Just go with the guys. I'll be down here. Not jumping off a plane." He shakes his head and grabs my arm.

"You're going." He pulls me into him and picks me up.

"Cameron Dallas! You put me down right now." I tell him as he carries me into where all the other guys are, getting on their skydiving suits.

"Okay." He drops me on my butt and I look up at him. "What? You said to put you down." He shrugs as Nash comes over with a suit and hands it to me.

"Get this on, you're coming." I roll my eyes and put it on. I look over to where all of the guys are getting onto a scale to measure their weight. A scale. This cannot be good. I've bately had anything to eat for almost a month. The weight I have lost is significant. No one has noticed.

"Your turn Avery." Nash states as he gets off. I take a slow and deep breath and step on.

103 pounds. I hate that number, triple digits.

Nash and Cameron both snap their heads up when they see the number. "Avery...why is it that low? Cameron asks slowly.

"What do you mean?" I look back at both of them as we all walk out towards the plane.

"You know what he means, why is your weight low?" Nash demands and grabs my arm before I get on the plane.

"I've just been stressed guys, nothing to worry about, alright? I am fine." I assure them by lying.

"Okay but if I find out that you're lying I will be pissed." Nash says as Cameron nods. I just roll my eyes and get on the plane.

At 10,000 feet we get strapped to our partners and go near the exit. My head starts to hurt a bit but I ignore it and after a sly kiss on the cheek from Cam I jump off the plane.

"Pull the shoot!" The instructor demands and I pull. We get pulled up and start to float towards Earth, a huge grin on my face.

As soon as we touch down and get unhooked I run to Cam and hug him. "That was amazing!" I exclaim.

"See I knew you would like it!" I roll my eyes and head into the building after a group picture and get changed back into my clothes. I'm wearing ripped light skinny jeans, a floral tank top that shows my stomach, and white vans.

I meet all the guys back in the car to go to lunch and my headache comes back.

We stop at Taco Bell and as soon as we get out the paparrazzi are there, many more than normal.

Nash grabs my hand and Cam slings his arm over my shoulders as we walk up to the entrance.

I immediately stop and my hand tightens on Nash and I grab onto Cam.

"Avery?!" I hear them yell as my body starts to shake and I sink to the ground in a seizure.

Nash's POV

I feel Avery's hand tighten around my own and as I look back at her she goes into a seizure.

"Avery?!" Cam and I both yell. People snap photos from every angle and all the guys try to block their view but it sadly doesn't work. If I could I would move her but I know I cannot.

Cam takes his shirt off and puts it under her head and tears flow down my cheeks. People are calling 911 but I don't feel hopefull.

Her seizure was five minutes, the longest and scariest one she has had.

I hear the sirens pulling up but Cam and I make no move to move away from her side.

I knew something was up, I should have looked. I tusted her though. I trusted that she wouldn't do it again.

After they take her to the hospital everything is a blur. Our family comes and we wait. And wait. And wait for her to wake up. We wait for one whole month.

And on one day we get the news. The news that will change our lives....

A/N

So what will the news be? Leave a comment of what you think it will be!!