Chapter Three

I heard the door snap open and looked straight inside the classroom.

"Who are you?" A bald man wearing way to small glasses asked.

"I'm Agatha Ismond," I said in a whisper. I could feel my face getting red.

"Yeah, yeah new girl Agatha. Come in kiddo! I'm professor Collin." He said surprising me. I'm pretty sure I didn't speak loud enough for him to hear me...

Mr Collin gave me a warm smile and moved aside letting me come in.

I walked in moving my hair in front of my face so I could hide behind it. I want to hide under a rock.

I looked up quickly and noticed how everyone was staring at me in complete silence. I slowly walked to the middle where there was an empty seat.

I dropped my backpack next to my chair and got my stuff out.

"So she's the human huh?" I heard a voice behind me.

Human? Aren't we all? What now, everyone is an alien or what.

"You're Agatha" the girl right next to me stated with a small smile.

She had long brunette hair that curled a bit in the bottom. She also had green eyes which kind of looked like Sebastian.

"Yes," I muttered under my breath.

"I'm Cassandra Loupe," the girl next to me said.

"Like Sebastian" I mumbled under my voice.

"So you've met Sebastian! Pain in the ass, am I right?" Cassandra said with a laugh.

"Uh he was nice" I answer back not knowing what I should say to her.

"Anyway you can call me Cass. As you already know I am Sebastian's younger sister but we also have another brother who is  6 years old. He is pretty cute but annoying as hell. Changing of topic do you want to be best friends or something I mean, since you are my brother's mate." Cass kept rambling.

"Mate?" I interrupted her confused. What is a mate?

"Uh, you know mate, friend, my aunt is Australian so sometimes I use their expressions you know," Cass said with a nervous laugh. I felt as if she was lying, but if mate wasn't friend what else could it be. It makes no sense.

"Huh," I said, it makes no sense.

"Aggie, I think you're cool, and I'm pretty sure you think I'm cool", pretty debatable. "So I'm thinking that you should hang out with me and my friends.

"Me?" I asked not sure why she wanted me to hang out with her.

"Well, maybe Sebastian will want to have lunch with you, but he can come sit with us. He never hangs out with anyone you know. I mean his best friend is in my group of friends and he told me that Sebastian barely talks to him." Cass commented while playing with you're hair. She is an open book, no doubt.

"Why would he want to eat with me?" I wondered, I mean I barely know Sebastian.

"Excuse me, ladies, if you have something to share please share it with the whole class," Mr Collin said interrupting out conversation.