Chapter 3

My mom had been talking to some kind of drug dealer about weed, and crack. "How could she do this to me?" I thought to myself. "She could've asked for help" She got off of the phone with her "drug dealer" and told him or her, to meet her in the rear of the Hospital. "STOP MOM!" I said out loud. She couldn't hear me, I was slowly waking up from my sleep, as I was waking up, my body fell to the ground, speechless, and breathless. "Haden" A voice said. "Haden, its time for breakfast" I wake up to the nurse that was in blue the night before. "I'm not hungry," I replied. She looked at me in awe. "Well, Dr. Ezquardo recommend you eat something, your blood pressure is very low" she replied. I took a piece of bread, and dipped it into the saltless soup. "Happy?" I said despondent. "Very indeed" she replied. She exited my room, and gave me more space. "Woah, what's this mark on my shoulder" I said out loud to myself. "Last night, I fell outside in the Hospital parking lot" I thought to myself. "That was real?" I thought. I kept rubbing the bruise, and suddenly Dr. Ezquardo walks in. "Good thing you're eating," He said. "A umm, friend I assume, of yours stopped by this morning, but you were still resting" he stated. "A friend?" He looked at me and said," Yes, she goes by the name "Skye" I thought about it for a moment, and came to realization that Skye was at that party with me."Umm yeah, I'll call her and tell her its visiting hours" I said. He nodded his head, and exited the room. I grabbed my phone that was on the table right next to me, and had 14 missed calls from her. "Very worried" I thought to myself. I called her back, and she answered within 5 seconds of the call. "I was WORRIED sick about you" she said. "I mean, for goodness sake, fill me in on info" she said. "It's visiting hours, we cant discuss this over the phone, come back and visit me" I responded. "Okay" I quickly hung up the phone and continued eating. I started to think about what happened while I was out of my body. "Woah" I said while dropping the spoon. "My mom, is on drugs" I said in my head. I remembered all those things she said to me, about needing help.. When all along she was the one in need of help. "Wow" I said aloud. "Haden, you have a visitor" I looked up and seen Skye. "Why didn't you call me before you left the party" she whispered. "How was I? I was wasted" I responded. "Well, whats up?" she asked. I came to the conclusion to tell her. "I had an outer body experience, and my mom.. she's on drugs," I said. She looked at me, and I could tell she believed me. "Please tell me that you're telling the truth" she said. I nodded my head slowly. And then...