Chapter 7

Skye had went and checked her mail, and someone left her an anonymous message. The message read:" it's hard to see your mother struggle like that, take her to the rehabilitation center" "Who would do some messed up stuff like that?" Skye asked. "Well their talking to me, why not send it to my address?" I asked. "You must've hit your head hard, your mom is home she would've noticed the message." I shook my head realizing Skye was correct. We walked outside trying to see if anyone was watching us.But we were the only ones there. "Well that was a waste of time," I said. I walked down the block falling onto the ground. Skye sat down right beside my head, realizing that it was only going to be 2 minutes. That gave me enough time to see what my mom was hiding. "Can you hear me?" I asked. "Yea I can " Skye replied. I ran back down the street as fast as I could. It was like running a marathon continuously. "I need the money tomorrow, he's given me a month but I just need it for other things" my mom said. "Who is she on the phone with?" I asked myself. "Caleb, your daughter is fine she thinks something "bad" happened to you. Nothing too bad hopefully ". She said. I felt my heart sank, and I was awoken by the sound of a phone ringing. I looked up at Skye, and there was a number calling my phone. FBI is what it read..