Meeting Your Parents Pt. 1 {Preference}

Some keys for this imagine:
D/N: Dads name
M/N: Mom's name

(Also all of these imagines will be in Y/N's/Your perspective)

FP Jones
It was the day that my parents were going to meet my boyfriend, FP. My parents were aware that he was quite a lot older than me but they didn't know he was the leader of the Southside Serpents. I was in the kitchen helping my mother get dinner ready when there was a knock on the door.
Y/N: "I'll get it!"
I went to the door and opened it to reveal FP dressed nicely. He was dressed in a Navy Blue suit with a white button-up shirt, along with some blue jeans. He was holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand. (this is what he is wearing)

 (this is what he is wearing)

I checked him out briefly. He smiled at me.
FP: "Hey babe!"
He leaned down and pecked me on the lips.
Y/N: "You look very handsome"
FP: "Really? Or should I go back home and change into something nic-"
Y/N: "FP don't worry, you look amazing"
He smiled.
FP: "These are for you"
He handed me the bouquet of the beautiful flowers.
Y/N: "Awww FP, you didn't have to"
FP: "Of course I had to, have to show my girlfriend how much I love her"
I smiled and took his hand in mine. I went on my tip toes and kissed his cheek, I led him over to the kitchen where my parents were.
Y/N: "Mom, dad?"
They both turned around to look at me and FP.
Y/N: "This is my boyfriend FP"
They both smiled at him.
Y/N: "FP, this is my dad, D/N and this is my mom, M/N"
FP stuck out his hand to shake my dad's.
FP: "Nice to meet you"
I went over to the cupboard to grab a vase to put the flowers in. My mom leaned over to me.
M/N: "Did he get those for you?"
Y/N: "Yeah, aren't they beautiful?"
M/N: "Yeah they are. I wish you father would do something like that for me"
We both chuckled know how my dad was. I turned around to see my father and FP already talking. I smiled, I decided to set up the table. I grabbed the plates from the cupboard and made my way over to the dining room.
D/N: "Would you like beer, FP?"
I panicked, he had been clean of alcohol for a while. I was afraid if he drank a beer he would go back to his old ways.
FP: "No, I'm ok, thank you"
I let out the breath that I was holding. He looked over and smiled at me, I returned a smile. I continued to set up the table and soon dinner was ready. I sat down beside FP and my dad sat across from FP. My mom brought in dinner and set it on the table. She sat down at the table and we began to dish up our dinner. We got eating when my dad spoke up.
D/N: "So FP, what are you doing with an 18-year-old?"
Y/N: "DAD!"
-------To be continued-------

Fangs Fogarty
I was sitting on our bed scrolling through my phone while Fangs was in the shower. I suddenly got a text from my mom.
Mom: Hey hunny, would you and your boyfriend like to come over for dinner tomorrow night?
Y/N: Sure what time should we come over?
Mom: 7ish
Y/N: Ok sounds good
Fangs came into our room with a towel wrapped around his waist.
Fangs: "Hey Baby"
Y/N: "Hey Fogie, guess what?"
Fangs: "What?"
Y/N: "We are going over to my parent's house for dinner tomorrow night"
He tensed up. He plastered a fake smile on his face.
Fangs: "Grreeeat"
I got up from the bed and went over to him.
Y/N: "Fangs relax, they'll love you"
Fangs: "Do they know I'm a Serpent?"
Y/N: "No but we'll tell them, and if they don't like that, they are going to have to deal with it"
He sighed. I kissed his cheek.
Y/N: "Don't worry babe"
I got into bed and covered myself up. I patted the bed beside me for Fangs to lay down.
Fangs:"One sec let me get changed"
I nodded my head and went back on my phone. Once he was changed, he got under the covers and pulled me close to him. I looked up at him and he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.
Fangs: "I love you Y/N"
Y/N; "I love you too Fangs. Now we should get to bed, we got an exciting day ahead of us tomorrow"
I snuggled up to his chest and fell asleep within a few minutes.