disclaimer (please read!!!)

This book/fanfiction talks about religion. Now, if you're someone easily offended, you can move on to a new one. I don't mind.

Religion is a pretty sensitive topic to some people, and when I learned Namjoon's an atheist, I still respected him. This book/fanfiction's plot was like an enlightenment thing for an atheist to find his way back to God. It's hard to explain my point but I don't know if this was offensive because this feels like I'm like forcing him to be a theist but no, I'm not. I just wanted to share my thoughts about it, hopefully it doesn't get controversial, and I can promise that no bible verses would be in this fic, just pure experiences, thoughts, and explanation. I really had put my mind and soul to it, with deep, existential thoughts, and life. Plus, I'm an agnostic theist, I'm still doubting but hopefully a time will come that I won't doubt anymore.

I wrote this fic to help out other ARMYs out there like me, who are doubting. Fangirling is nice, but don't do it too much to the point you worship them. That's just a plain sin. It's okay to admire once in a while, but be careful not to go astray. We're all in this together. :)

I have /other/ books that you can check out if you want to, if you don't want to read this one.

BTS Related
• Electrostatic » Kim Taehyung x Reader
• Eccentric » Kim Namjoon x Reader

Originals
• Blue Roses » poetry

• Time Control (on hold) » Science Fiction

•(soon to be published) Words of Definite Choice » random thoughts about words

Impractical Jokers Related
(weird but hey, it's a good show)
• Festive (on hold/discontinued) » James S. Murray x Reader
(don't ask aaaaaaaaaa)

If you did decide to give this fic a try, thank you. I hope you'll learn as much and enjoy as much as I enjoyed writing and pondering about it.

<3