disclaimer:
both the weather and the pic are used for fictional purposes. the kim daily pic i used for this chapter is from january 2017, if i remember right.

also the cover for cosmogyral. 😂

no copyright infringement intended though.

hope you enjoy this update <3

~

>kim daily

"Honestly, I was fine with it. My friends keep talking about it because they study Theology."

"Theology?"

"The study of Religion, priests and pastors study it."

"So, are your friends plan to be one?"

"That's beside the point." She whispered. "Theology tackles about demons. You get to learn about them, how to exorcise them and stuff. I personally know that I have a weak heart, weak spirit when it comes to this but I willed to just... listen to them babble all about them. It's Halloween anyway. But Kyle, after that night, I experienced paranormal stuff like, twice.

"I was paranoid. I'M paranoid. That night when you called, I was experiencing night terrors. I couldn't fall back asleep, can't move off my bed because I might be hallucinating but to me they felt... real. I didn't know what to do. All I know is that I trust you, you're there for me, and I know you can calm me down..."

Namjoon bowed his head in guilt. Just like he assumed, he offered to be help but ending up being nuisance. He pinched himself, flinching slightly to the pain because the painful look on [Y/N]'s face was too much to take.

"BTS somehow... became my escape. I listened to Serendipity and... Surprisingly, everything went serene." In reflex, Namjoon looked up to see the change in aura in her.

From gloomy to glowing pink, she was smiling, radiating warmth in the middle of the cold autumn weather. It was expected to snow today. Weird, but with how the world moves today, A snow on the second week of November sounds entirely possible. Though, a November snow is highly impossible.

Namjoon doubts it, but it's pretty cold today.

"I never thought I'll ever get attached to music again, but BTS tucked me in. Gee, it's starting to get cheesy now." She laughed, wiping her tears off her cheeks. "I don't know why you don't want me to meet them, they're an awesome group!"

He smiled to himself. That's the one thing he wanted.

And it feels nice to know it got fulfilled.

"Sure, they're awesome." Namjoon, as Kyle, shrugged it off. Maybe it wasn't that bad to bring up BTS at all.

"Say, Kyle, you sound familiar."

He stopped dead on his tracks and looked at [Y/N] behind him. He tried basking his voice by lowering it. "F-familiar?"

"Yeah, but I couldn't spell out who."

"M-maybe it's just your imagination. A lot of p-people say that I sound like someone. Hahaha." Namjoon bargained, in which [Y/N] went in for.

"Yeah. Also your voice is muffled because of that mask." She laughed. "Hey, Kyle?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's take a picture!"

"Where?"

"Near the nearest tree to the bench on where we first met." She smiled. "Not all things stay the same, so it's better to preserve some memories, right? Also, it's fall. My fashion sense is on top this season!" She said, her last sentence noticeable to her simple sense of fashion to her clothes. Red converses, dark blue skinny jeans, and a pretty baggy cream white hoodie, all executed with her hair tied in a ponytail. "Well, not really because this is a bit of a casual wear. Hahaha!"