Holler When You Need Me

PROLOGUE

Chrystalia Jane Emeralds is your average girl. She's 5'3, has a long black hair that stops right below her breasts, brown eyes, and a kinda dark skin tone that some people are jealous of. They think she got them perfectly tanned, but really, she didn't. She's half Asian and half American. Hence, the skin tone. And to be more exact, Filipina. She's not exactly popular, but she's known. She makes friends easily and always in a good mood. Well, not always.. You know what I mean. She's also a little too sarcastic for some people's liking, but she's also the kind of person who doesn't gives a sh*t about what poople think about her. She's not the shy type of person, but if she's the only one people are concentrating on, she gets nervous. She's always seen with her 2nd cousin named Chelsie (a.k.a Chechy) She's the quiet one. But when alone, the two girls are absolute crazy.

Roman Crawford is your average guy. He's 6'2, has a dirty blonde hair, grey/blue eyes,perfectly tanned body,and a perfect 6 pack. You'd think he'd be one of those guys who plays football and number 1 king. But no.. He plays basketball, sure. But instead of being a cocky a**hole, he's just funny and friendly. He's had his fair share of girls, but he doesn't play with them just for sex. And guess what? He's the new guy in town.

(Sorry, I'm not really good with the details..)

Main Characters:

-Chrystalia Jane Emeralds

>17 years old

>Filipina/American

-Chelsie Lisa Reynolds

>17 years old

>Filipina/American

>Has 10/11 year old sister

-Lara Lamberton

>17 years old

>Filipina/American

-Roman Crawford

>18 years old

>Oukranian/American

-Denis Zorcof

>18 years old

>Russian/American