Chapter 12

Chelsie,Lara Mae, and I fell on my bed almost banging our heads together. I miss this feeling. Us three just hanging out, doing shit crazy stuff. We didn't get to hang out a lot this summer. Lara Mae had to go back to Philippines for the whole summer, while Chelsie and I were stuck here. We had fun, sure, but we didn't hang out enough. She had places to be with her parents, and I had my bedroom to bore myself with. We're definitely going to make up for that.

"Hey guys, I think we should make up for the times we lost this summer." I said, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" Lara Mae asked.

"I mean we should hang out more after school." I said.

"After our homeworks." Chelsie butted in.

"Urgh! Yeah, after we finish our shit load pile of homework." I grimaced.

"But not everyday." Lara said.

"No, not everyday." I shook my head.

"How about Mondays,Wednesdays,Fridays,and Saturdays?" I suggested.

Chelsie and Lara Mae thought about it for a while and agreed. I stood up and opened my laptop to go to facebook. I typed my password in and saw that I have 2 friend request and 2 messages.

I clicked on the requests to find that they're from Roman and Denis. Woah? Two hot guys.. Teehee! :3 I accepted both and clicked on the messages.

"Hey guys.." I called.

They stood up and walked beside me looking at down at my laptop.

"Oh my gosh!! Roman and Daniel sent you friend requests!" Lara Mae gushed.

"And messages!!" Chelsie squealed.

I couldn't stop myself from grinning. I can't believe it! Two hot guys sent me a friend request and a message. I was squealing in my head and jumping up and down.

"Open it!" They both shouted beside my ears.

"Ow! Man, you guys are going to make me go deaf! Chill people! I'm opening it." I scolded them. But the the smile on my face gave it away.

"Just open it already!" Lara pushed my shoulders.

"My gosh these two.." I muttered under my breath.

I opened Roman's message first which said:

Hey.. Wanna hang out tomorrow after school? :)

"Oh my gosh! He wants to hang out with you! Say yes!" Lara squealed.

"Of course he wants to hang out with, I mean, duh, look at me." I said like one of those high classed sluts. I could totally pin for one of them. Haha! No.

"Whatever. Open Denis' message now." Chelsie said grinning.

Denis' message said:

Hey.. What are you doing? Wanna hang out? :3

"Haha! I could totally imagine Denis doing that face." I chuckled.

"Oh my gosh! Two hot guys are asking to hang out with you! Say yes! Say yes!" Lara yelled jumping up and down while clapping her hands.

Chelsie and I looked at her like she's lost her mind while she just ignored us and continued clapping her hands.

Chelsie put her hands on Lara's shoulders to steady her, holding her arms length. "Chill girl. I think we gave you too much sugar." Chelsie sighed.

Lara Mae swatted her arms and turned to me. "What are you going to tell them?"

"Well.. I can't hang out with Denis today because we're having our girl's day. And Roman... Wait." I said. I turned around and replied to their messages.