Chapter 4

*Roman on the side guys :D*

*~*~*~*

I was running as fast as I could down the hall turning corners again and again. Why is my next class so far?! My legs are turning into friggin jelly!

As I was about to turn into another corner, I smacked right into a guy's chest and fell flat on my ass.

I shut my eyes close and groan. I roll on my sides for a while waiting for the pain to go away. As it was fading away a bit, I groan again and try to sit up.

"Urgh.. My butt.." I groan and put my hands on my ass sitting on them. This is gonna leave some nasty bruise. I'm going look ridiculous when I walk. Chelsie and Lara are SO gonna laugh at m-

I was interrupted from my thoughts when the guy I ran into cleared his throat and spoke up.

"I.. Uh.. I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." He says looking down at me shyly.

Holy cow he's hot! Like, super hot! And his voice. Oh my gosh his voice.. It's so friggin sexy.

I must've been staring for too long because he asked me if I was alright. I snapped out of it and he offered me his hand. I took his hand in mine and pulled myself up. Holy manoli his hands are so soft..

I cleared my throat and spoke up. "Uh.. Yeah. I- I'm fine. And it wasn't your fault. I was the one running like a mad woman." I chuckled nervously.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Why were you running anyway?" He asked.

I swing back and forth on my feet,something which I do when I'm nervous. "I was running because I was already 10 minutes late for class. Which is probably 15 minutes now.." I explained to him.

He chuckled "Oh.. Sorry about that, by the way." He smiled.

He's got dimples! Two friggin dimples! Denis had one, but this guy has two! Does everyone have dimple?? Nah..

"It's ok. Really. How about you? What are you doing out of class?" I asked. I don't think I've seen him before.

He looked around nervously scratching his neck. "Oh..uhm.. Well, I'm the.. Uh.. New guy." He blurted out.

Ohh.. He's the new guy.. Well damn.

"Oh. So you're the new guy." He nodded. "Well what class were you supposed to go to before I bumped into you?"

He looked down at his program in his hands. "Uhm.. English." He muttered.

"Oh. I was just heading there.. Well since we're both 20 minutes late, do you want to skip or go into class with me with a pathetic excuse?" I chuckled. Having to explain why we're both late coz I ran into him is humiliating.

He thinks about it for a while. "Hmm.. I think we should just skip. I don't really feel like going into class anymore." He says grinning.

"Ok good. Coz I'm tired and I don't need any more lecturing." I said rolling my eyes.

He just chuckled and bobbed his head.

*^*^*^*^*^*

I'm gonna end it here guys coz I don't have anymore time. I know it's short but I'll to make the next one longer. Hope you guys liked it. :)