Chapter 16

After 7 dreadful hours of school, the bell finally rang. I practically ran out of class and shoved everyone out of my way.

I waited for Chels and the others to come in the parking lot while trying to finish the last pages to the book I was currently reading on Wattpad. I was so engrossed in the book that I hadn't noticed that Chels, Denis, and Roman were already in front of me.

"Oh shi..z!" I covered my mouth and tried to calm my heart rate when I finally looked up and saw them just staring at me. "What the hell is wrong with you guys? Why were you just staring at me?" I asked them.

"Well, we said hi but you didn't hear us." Chelsie shrugged.

"Well you should've just poked me or something then." I put my phone in my pocket and adjusted my bag on my shoulder.

"We thought it would've been better to scare you." Denis grinned.

"Haha. It was so funny." I said with a straight face.

"Hahaha! I know right!?" Chelsie actually laughed. "You should've seen your face!" She cracked up laughing while pointing on my face.

"Hahaha. Yeah yeah. Shut up." I tugged on her hair and looked up to see Lara Mae and the others come our way.

"Hey guys!" I waved them over smiling.

I poked Chelsie on her side making her cringe. "It's not that funny anymore." I said while shaking my head.

"Yeah.." She stood up straight and smiled as Lara Mae and the others stopped in front of us.

"So guys, are we ready?" I asked looking around to check.

"Uhm, not quite. The guy I was talking about, Carter, still isn't here." Roman said.

"Oh. It's ok, we'll wait for him." I smiled at him. "But uh, could you text him to make sure he remembers?"

"Yeah, sure. Wait a minute." He took his phone out of his pocket started typing.

"Ok. He said he's coming." Roman said as he put his phone away.

I just nodded and took my phone out to look for another book to read while everyone else kinda just stood there and waited.

"Hey guys! I'm here. Sorry for being late. I totally forgot and was on my way home." He said panting.

"It's ok. Nice to meet you, by the way. I'm Chrystalia. Or Chrystal if you want." I smiled kindly at him. I nudged Chelsie telling her to do the same.

"Uh.. I-I'm Chelsie." She smiled nervously at him.

Everyone else introduced themselves and everyone seemed comfortable with him. Except of Chelsie of course..

"Ok so, are we all ready?" Everyone nodded and mumbled a yes. "Ok, we'll split up. Girls in one car and guys in one car. Is that ok?" Everyone nodded again. "Who has their car with them?" I asked looking around.

"Uhm.. I didn't bring my car today." Roman said.

"My house is only a walking distance so I don't really bring my car with me." Carter said.

"And my car is not working at the moment.." Jake said.

I looked at Denis questioningly.

He fished something from his pocket "I have a car." He grinned.

"Great! And I'm also the one who has a car amongst us girls?" They nodded and shrugged. "Ok then! It's settled. We'll meet at the park in a bit. Yeah?" A chorus of yes was heard and we all separated to our car.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Again, sorry for late upload. :/ But I'm trying.

Hope the story is not so boring guys..