Chapter 7

The rest of the day passed in a blur and now we're heading home. Yay to to Freedom!

I was walking down the staircase with Chelsie beside me talking about how our day went. She said a guy started talking to her. His name was Carter and he was a basketball player. And she said they really hit it off. They had a lot in common and stuff. It won't take long for her to fall for him. I'm sure of that.

"Hey Chels, want to hang out in my house later?" I asked her. It would take her about 2/3 minutes to get to my house by foot. She only lived about 4 blocks down from mine, which was awesome coz we get to hang out a lot.

"Sure. What are we gonna do?" She asked.

"Duno. Let's go to our spot in the park and talk?" I suggested.

"Talk about what?"

"Uhh.. What we think about the boys? First day of school? Roman? Denis? CARTER.." I teased her.

She blushed. "Shut up. Fine. We'll go there. What time?"

"4 or 5? Surely that's enough time for us to finish our homework. Right?"

She nodded. "Yeah.. So, I'll call you later when I'm outside your door."

"Why don't you just knock?" I asked her.

"Coz I'm too cool for that sh*t." She said shrugging.

I laughed at what she said. "Obviously." I rolled my eyes. "Or your just too lazy to knock." I mumbled quietly.

She pushed me lighty. "I heard that." She playfully glared at me.

I pushed her back. "Good." I said grinning.

Then someone suddenly shouted BOO behind us.

"Ahh!!" Chels shouted while I shouted something weird. "Holy Craa...zzesh!" You know that moment when you're about to swear but you stop yourself so you end up saying something else? Yup. That's what I just did.

We turned around and saw Denis laughing on the ground clutching his tummy. Chels and I looked at each other and nodded.

Chelsie grabbed a handful of his hair picking him up while I was pinched him and twisted his skin. He started yelping in pain begging me and Chelsie to him go.

"PLEASE!! Have mercy on me! Please Chrystal! It hurts! Please let go! And Chelsie! Please leave my poor hair alone! I don't want to be bald just yet! I've still got years of healthy hair!" He begged us still yelping in pain.

When we didn't release him. He started crying in in pain. "You two are evil! Evil, I say! The pinch already hurts! I can't deal with my scalp bleeding too! You two are the worst evil people combined!" We started cracking up at that and let him go.

"Thank you! Thank you! Oh my gosh that hurts.." He started rubbing his arm where I pinched him and massaging his scalp from Chelsie's pull.

I could see a bruise forming on his arm where I pinched him. Oh shit! I gave him a bruise!

Chelsie saw it too and gasped. Then she started laughing. Roman approached us with a smile but it vanished when he saw my and Denis' face.

"What happened?" He asked curiously. I couldn't answer because of my shock and Denis was still staring at it with wide eyes.

Chelsie pointed at Denis' arm and Roman eyes followed where she was pointing.

Finally, Denis spoke. "You... You...you gave me a..a b-bruise?!" He chocked out.

I stared at it wide eyed and started panicking. "I-I'm so so so so so SORRY! I didn't mean to! I just get carried away sometimes. I guess I guess I pinched a little harder." I said looking down. I felt so guilty for giving him a bruise.

"A little? A little?! You call this little?" He asked a little loud.

"Okay.. I pinched it too hard. Sorry." I mumbled. I feel so so guilty and sorry.

"Okay." I looked at him shocked. Hoping he'd forgive me. "In one condition." He continued grinning. He doesn't seem upset anymore.

"What condition?" I asked curiously.

"Go out with me on Saturday." He said seriously but smiling.

"What?! What kind of condition is that?" Roman interrupted. A frown visible on his face.

Denis looked at him frowning. "It's the kind of condition that's none of your business." He snapped.

Chelsie whistled and mouthed 'Burn'. And I stared at them wide eyed.

Denis looked over to me, smiling again. "So.. What do you say?"

"Uhmm.." He looked at me with his puppy eyes. I sighed. "Sure."

"Great! I'll pick you up at 6 on Saturday." He said looking excited.

"Ok." I said smiling and blushing. "Do you want my number?" I asked.

"Sure!" He took out his phone and I typed my number in. "Thanks! I'll see you guys tomorrow." And he left. But not without giving me a wink first.

"Do you like him?" Roman asked.

"What? No. I don't know. I've only know him for a day. So.." I trailed off.

"Ok.. Can I have your number too?" He asked.

I nodded. "Sure,sure. Give me your phone." I took his phone and typed my number in.

"Ok well, I'll see you guys tomorrow. See ya." And he walked away.

Chelsie looked at me. "DAAAYYUUM..!" She exclaimed grinning.

*^*^*^*^*^*

Ok.. I hope that was fine. Thanks for reading guys.

And MeJie, you'll be in either chapter 8 or 9. Ok? :)