Entry 13

24/2/2018, 01:41 am

It's been a while since I last held my pencil.

Well things haven't been looking up.

At least not everything.

I've been in the hospital for the past four days, because apparently my immune system is too weak and I can't even handle a stomach ache. 

But on the bright side, I got to meet someone. 

The blue eyed boy.

It happened yesterday; I was in the hospital room with needles poking into my arms and hands. I was so tired and I was crying because the only time I could cry and ask God for strength is when I'm alone. 

Crying in front of anyone would make me seem ungrateful. I'm not ungrateful.

I was just scared. I still am.

But the thing is, I didn't realize my sobs were loud until I heard a knock and then the door was pushed open. He stood there for a while and I turned my head the other way and pretended to be asleep.

The first thing he said was, "It's okay, you can cry. I just want to be here."

He sat on the chair right next to my bed in front of my eyes. He stared at me and I stared back. It was like we're seeing past each others' masks.

I stopped crying and we sat in silence for a long while.

Later on we started talking about everything; the sky, the stars, the rain, and life in general. 

He understood. 

Yesterday I felt safe and I didn't think of the 'what if's when we talked. 

The conversations, the words, they just came effortlessly. 

We exchanged numbers and he promised he'd come to visit me today.

I really hope he would.

(P.S.S: His name is Alexander, 

I'm not intending on letting him go.)