Letter 6

10/3/2018, 12:08 am

Dearest mother and father, 

I love you both more than you can imagine. 

Mother, you are the strongest and most passionate woman I've ever known. You're beautiful and inspiring and you're full of wonders.

I love you, mom. 

You've always been there for me sometimes you're at my throat but most times you show me how much love a person could make me feel.

Thank you mom, for all the times you hugged me and told me it was going to be alright and for all the times you listened to my stupid insecurities and rants of how I want to be when I grow old. Thank you for teaching me unforgettable lessons and for never abandoning me although times have got rough.

Thank you, mom. I love you. 

Dad, where do I start. You're the strongest man alive, my hero and my king. 

I love you dad. Thank you for all the times you forgave me for my stupidity and had to put up with my stupid moments. Thank you dad for everything. 

I love you guys so much. I love you so much and it pains me that I'm saying goodbye but I know deep down that this is the best for you and I. This will be the end of the pain we're all going through. 

I love you endlessly and beyond infinity, 

Haley Brown