xv - him

"Are you sure? I mean do you really love me?" I say, worried she said it just to say it.
"I didn't stutter Li, I meant it one hundred percent. I love you. You're amazing and you're mine." Erin says and I smile brightly.
I pepper her face with kisses and she starts giggling. After I'm done denying her a kiss on her lips, I finally kiss her with lots of passion. She smiles into the kiss, putting her arms around my neck and playing with the hairs on it. She eventually deepens the kiss and I pull away and look into her eyes.
"Why'd you pull away?" She asks, pouting and I lightly chuckle.
"I don't want to rush into anything. I wanted to wait if that was okay with you." I says and she nods.
"Of course. I appreciate-" she starts but is cut off by a knock on the door. She grabs my hand and leads me to the door with her. She opens the door and there stands the same kid from earlier.
"Hi, I really don't know why I'm here." Dylan says and my jaw clenches. He looks up to see me and his face drops.
"Liangelo, what are you doing here?" He asks and I scoff.
"Well, I'm here with my girlfriend. What are you doing here?" I ask, an arm going around Erin's waist protectively and pulling her closer to me.
"Well, now that you're here I guess I can tell you how big of a slut your 'girlfriend' is." He says, chuckling afterwards and I take a step up towards him.
"If I were you I'd run. My girlfriend is not a slut and I'm not too fond of douchebags who think they're all big and bad by making fun of a girl who's done nothing to you." I snarl, and he smirks.
"She obviously hasn't told you then." Dylan says and I look back to Erin to see her face gone completely white.
"Dylan, that happened before Garner and I got together. That doesn't make me a damn slut." Erin speaks for the first time seeing him and my face drops.
"Look Dylan, or whatever the fuck your name is, you have 2 minutes to get away from me before I beat your ass." I say and he laughs and goes to get in his car.
"I hate that kid." Erin says and I roll my eyes.
"What was he talking about?" I ask. She starts to turn red from being flustered and she avoids eye contact.
"Talking about what?" She asks. She was almost inaudible and I begin to grit my teeth.
"You know exactly what I mean. Don't play with me like that." I say and her shoulders start to shake like she's crying.
"I don't want to talk about it." She mumbles and I chuckle.
"Really? I mean I get that but you're all of the sudden getting so defensive and I don't understand why. We always tell each other everything." I retort and she looks up at me with tears welled up in her eyes. I immediately soften up and sigh.
"I get that, Li. But maybe sometimes there just isn't stuff I want to talk about. I'm sure there's something you're hiding from me, knowing you." She snaps, slamming the door in my face.
"You're really gonna do me like that?" I ask, right up against the door.
"Yeah, I am. Now go away Liangelo, I don't want to talk to you. I mean it." I hear Erin say and I roll my eyes.
"Whatever."