Chapter 24- Niall's POV

In about five minutes Desi came practically skipping down the stairs. "You really like the beach don't you?" I ask as I open the front door so she can walk out. "I grew up by the beach it's kinda like a second home" she tells me as she stops in the door way to look at me as she speaks but then continues to skip towards Harry's car. we have been using harrys car cause, well it looks the coolest. "I didn't know that about you" I tell her as she gets in the passangers seat. "You don't know a lot about me" she tells me while raising her eyebrow and then giggiling as I got in the car. "I guess your right but I feel like I've knowen you for forever" I tell her as I start the car and pull out onto the street. "I know sometimes its hard to believe we meet only 4 months ago" she tells me as I turn the car so its heading towards the beach. "Yeah it is" I say before the car becomes silent besides the rustling of the engine.

  "I havn't been to the beach in two years" Desi tells me as I pull into the sandy car park. "I went to the beach in malibu it was so beautiful" I tell her as we both get out of the car. "You're so lucky your carrer takes you places all around the world" she tells me and I'm sure she was imagining a californa shore in her head. "I guess but its hard being away sometimes" I say thinking about all the things I've missed because of my carrer. "Yeah I get what your saying" she tells me as she turns around from where she was standing in the sand to look at me. I couldn't help but smile at how perfect she was. "It's such a nice day out" I say relizing it was never a perfect 75 degrees in the middle of winter. "Yeah it is, come on I wanna get in the water" she says as she runs back grabs my arm and begins to drag me farther down the beach.

  "You have your belly button pierced" I ask as I see the little mustache gem hanging from her stomach. "Yeah i got it done when I was sixteen and apperentlly its extremlly painfull when they close so I'm now forever stuck with it" she explains to me as she continues to take of her shorts with her bathing suit underneath. "You sound happy about that" I joke sarcasticlly. "Yep extremmly" she tells me before she runs into the water. "Come on it's perfect" Desi says as she waves me in once she is about waist deep in the water. I slip off my shirt and go running after her. The beach was empty besides us so we stayed for the whole day. It was the best day I have had sense meeting the boys. It was perfect.

*(i know this chapter sucks my mind has just been somewhere else but anyways enjoy. k. muah. bya