Chapter 7- Desi's POV

"Ughhhh, you guys are still here?" I say as I walk in the front door at my house and see four boys some how squished onto my tiny couch, they were almost laying on top of each other. "You are in big trouble Missy" Liam says to me looking entirely serious even though he sounded like a three year old. "Really? 'Cause I'm not the one who has been in another persons house all day without that said persons permission" I say as a comeback and I could tell Liam was offended. "Hey, at least we aren't the ones who abducted Harry" Zayn says and all the boys nod there heads in agreement. "I didn't abduct him" I laugh thinking that if either of us would be abducted by one another he would be abducting me. "We simply didn't want to be around a bunch of teenage guys acting like immature thirteen year olds" I add and they all gasp clearly offended. "So, he took you on a date" Niall asked surprisingly being the serious one in this situation. "Um" I say not knowing what to tell them, what if Harry didn't want them to know. "That's a yes" Zayn says to me then looks at all the other guys who obviously agreed. In return I just rolled my eyes, 'God could they be more annoying?' I thought but at the same time I thought they could be kinda funny even though I didn't want to admit it. "So did you and Harry have some fun on this date of yours?" Louis asks raising his eyebrows in a sexual looking way implying me and Harry had sex on what I guess was our first date, Oh My God it just hit me, me and Harry Styles just went on a date! "yes Lou, we went all the way" I reply sarcastically and he makes a circle with his pointer finger and thumb on one hand while putting his pointer finger from the other hand in the circle moving it in and out trying to simulate a penis entering a vagina. I obviously roll my eyes and pick up a pizza box from the ground throwing it at him. "Come on you know you like it" Louis says after attempting to dodge the pizza box but instead had it hit him right in the head. "You're crazy" I say rolling my eyes again in disbelief that he could be so annoying. "Desi?" Niall says getting up from the couch and walking towards me. "Yeah?" I say sincerely sensing a problem after hearing the serious tone he was using. "Can we talk?" he asks when he reaches me then adds this time quieter so only I can hear his amazing Irish accent "in private". "Yeah, anything you need" I reply looking into his worried crystal blue eyes before dragging him into my room away from the rest of the boys. "I---" he says once we get into my room and I close the door but then he cuts himself off running out. This worried me I need to find out what was going on. What could be so serious? We have only know each other for about to days considering it was now 1 in the morning. "Niall what you w-" I say following him out the door but also cut myself off seeing the rest of the boys who had now turned to look at me and looked as worried as I must have looked. I didn't see Niall though and the front door was open. CRAP.

*(sorry about taking so long to post such a crappy chapter I didn't have a lot of time today but I got it up which is whats important. well I hope you enjoy it anyways, I know I always enjoy writing for my amazing readers. please keep reading its only going to get better. k. mu-ah. bye)*