Desi's POV

i looked in the standing mirror that was placed in the hall and i patted down the small pouff in my dress. i was a bit nervous i mean you only have one wedding. it was niall and I's year anniversery, adn our wedding day. we started dating a month after harry and me broke up 6 months later we were moving into are own place and then two months ago he proposed. i knew he really wanted to marry me because he had woken me up at five in the morning just to propose. apparentlly he had been planning it for a month but just couldnt wait any longer. at first i was annoted he had woken me up so early, then he pulled out the ring, i freaked out and ended up falling of the bed and onto niall, just my clumsy self. "you look beautiful" niall thick irish accent cuts off my train of thought as he wraped his arms around my slim waist. "you bot supposed to see me yet" i tell him as i spin around and cover his eyes with my hands. "and your not supposed to be wearing white" niall joked with the biggest grin on his face. yes me and niall had had sex and even if we hadnt i had done it before. "im going to ignore that comment on the conditone you leave now" i tell him as i remove my hands from his eyes and quickly spin him around. "see you down there Desi" niall says as he begins walking towards the door. "i love you niall horan" i say quietly but still loud enough so he could hear me. "i love you too"

                                                                        the end

*(ok so i decided this is the last chapter i hope you enjoyed, niall and desi, now thats true love)*