The Good and The Bad: Chapter 3

{Chapter 3: Beach House Paradise..]

*Janae Williams POV*

After the situation in IHOP, the boys decided that they would give me some space in which I am glad that they did. Through out the entire plane ride, I kept my quiet listening to music on my phone as they discussed somethings to themselves. Though I felt bad for just cutting them off like that, I hope they understood why I am doing it. But the thing was, It's not really affecting me like I thought it would. Making me question did I really love Lamar?

Right now, we were in one of his cars driving to the house that it suppose to me in Miami. We rode down the beaches and to say the scenery here is beautiful is an understatement at it's finest. 

We pulled up to a beautiful beach house that too me seemed like a mansion on the beach. It was huge, wide, and by the looks of it had it's own private beach. I opened the door, almost immediately smelling the salty water and hearing the crashing of the waves. "It's beautiful huh?" I heard Caleb replied getting out of the car as I turned around smiling at him.

"It truly is. To be honest I don't even remember the last time I been to a beach." I replied as he chuckled.

"Well maybe, I can take you out on the beach one of these days." he licked his lips as I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"Hmm, I don't think you want to hang out with a cry baby." I replied smirking at him as his face went wide as I laughed.

"Awe c'mon, that was so many years ago. We are two complete grown people here who can enjoy each other's company... am I right?" he asked me as I chuckled looking down.

"Even if I wanted to, I don't even have a bathing suit." I told him as he smirked at me.

"A private beach plus no bathing suit equals skinny dipping." he replied as I shook my head. 

"That is my cue to leave." I replied walking past him as he laughed.

"Caleb! Janae! Come here!" we heard are names being yelled from the porch. We walked up the steps as Damien looked between us and rolled his eyes. "For you, here is a key to the house, and to one of the cars in the garages. You are to tell me when you are leaving, and what time you will be coming back for your safety. I put a tracker on the car just to be on the safe side..." he told me as I nodded. "Also you mom and dad gave me a good amount of money for you to get things you need, like clothing and that sort of stuff. If you want, Danila and my maid Sabrina will be here any minute and you guys can go do your little girly stuff and catch up and what not." he told me walking in the house. I followed behind him and on my mama I fell in love with it.

The cool but warm air went through out the house, as you had the most clearest view of the ocean as I instantly fell in love with it

"Can you not do that?" he asked me as I looked at him confused.