The Good and The Bad: Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Betrayal and Traitors

*Damien Washington POV*

One fucking week. 

It has been one full week since I have seen her. We have came to the establishment that something has happened to her because her parents called me the next day after she left asking if she stayed or not. She supposingly was supposed to fly to wherever they were (I think they were in India), but she hasn't shown. I tried to get to her phone, but when we tracked down her phone it was cracked, and found on the side of the road. 

When I saw the phone, I knew something had happened to her. Her charm bracelet wasn't even working neither. Everything that could help me find her, wasn't on my greatest side and it was frustrating me. 

I have tried to contact Caleb but he hasn't been answering his phones, or messages and that. That will get you in a load of trouble, especially if you are one of my higher ranked members. Amber bursted into my office with her IPad in her hand as I looked up.

"What do you want?" I asked her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't ask me how, but I managed to hack into the airports security cameras." she showed me her IPad as I saw a familiar face on the screen holding a gun against Janae's back. She grabbed it, did some typing then showed me them getting an SUV. 

"Did you find the license plate number?" I asked her as she nodded. 

"The car was rented out to a women by the name of Anastasia Lukinsperg. She is a Russian. She supposingly is known as a traitor to the russian Mafia because she is the one the attacked the Russian Mafia and teamed up with the Chinese.." she told me as I nodded.

"But the only problem is, they rented out the car in fucking Germany somewhere. My guess is, they went back to Russia.." she trailed off as I nodded. "She owns a log cabin in some wooded parts in Russia. I am trying to hack into the communication system, but it's going to take me a while..." she replied as I nodded.

"How long?"

"Maybe one day. Probably two."

"I want all of my men, guards, snipers, everyone to meet me down in the parlor. I want my mom to catch a plan to Alaska I don't want her having anything to do with this.." I told her as she nodded. I grabbed my phone, looking at it seeing the picture that we took at the beach.

We were so happy...

*Janae Williams POV*

*Four Days Later*

I'm scared... shock...betrayed.

I was so weak, that I could barely lift my hand up. I was in the same dirty ass clothes, and I was forced to urinate on myself. I was so disgusted. And the morning sickness I've been having gotten worse. They fed me bread and water and that was about it. 

The tortured me all night. I have bruises and cuts all over my body and the sad thing is... Caleb did most of this.

"Caleb why are you doing this?" I asked him as he looked at me and chuckled. 

"You hurt me." he spat out at me as I looked at him confusingly.

"What do you mean?" I asked him as he stood up and kicked my stomach as I doubled over in pain. 

"I am in love with you Janae! I've been in love with you for more than I can remember and you chose Damien weak ass over me!? He isn't shit. I'm suppose to be with you." he whispered the last part as I flinched at his words.