The Good and The Bad: Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Bets AND Dates 

*3 Months Later*

Three months has passed since Damien and I decided to take the break. I was 3 months and about 2 weeks pregnant. Today we are going to the doctors to see what the gender of the baby is going to be.

The baby bump was starting to get a little noticible now. Most of clothes that I owned, I wasn't able to wear anymore so all I have been wearing is loose shirts that belongs to Damien, and sweatpants.

I got out of bed, walking to the closet trying to find something to wear. I chose one of Damien black sweatshirts with red writing in the front with I'm guessing France words, a some black sweatpants, and a pair of red and white high top vans. Veronica did my hair into some box braids so I put half of them into a bun at the top of my head and put the rest down. Edges then wrapped them while I got into the shower.

After getting dressed, finishing my hair, and doing my makeup I went downstairs to see him dressed. He had on a black hoody, black skinny jeans, and black and grey yezzys.

"Are you excited to find out the gender?" He asked me looking up from his phone as I nodded. I sat down in front of him sighing.

"Yep. I have a feeling deep down it's going to be a boy." I replied as he scoffed shaking his head.

"Nah. I have this connection right... and I think it's going to be a girl." He told me as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah right.." I laughed at him as he raised an eyebrow at him.

"Wanna bet on it?" He asked me as I smirked at him nodding. "If it's a girl, you have to go on a date with me. An actual date." He told me as I nodded. "If it's a boy, I'll buy you all the food you want." He told me as I rolled my eyes.

"You already buy me all the food that I want so what's the difference." I told him as he shrugged.

"I don't know. I just needed something so that it would give you a reason to go on a date with me Yeah?" He told me as I shook my head laughing at him.

"Well our appointment is in 30 minutes so we should start heading out." I replied grabbing my purse as he nodded.  We walked to the garage, getting in his Red Mercedes Benz G Wagon. He opened the door for me, as I got in thanking him. He shut the door jogging to the other side as he started the car backing out. As we were driving and talking about random things my phone ring. I grabbed it and saw that it was my mom calling me, so I answered it.

"Hey mama." I answered.

"How are you and my grand baby?" She asked me.

"We are heading to the doctor to see how it's going and the gender of the baby." I told her.

"So do you plan on getting back with Damien?" She asked me as I rolled my eyes. She's been bugging me ever since I told her that I was pregnant with Damiens baby, and now she want us to get back together and possibly think about marriage. I love my mother to death, but she is old fashion and thinks that if you have a child with a man you should get with him. Also she is the kind of person that thinks that you need to be married in order to loose your virginity.

"Mom I already told you about this, it's a process." I rolled my eyes at her as she scoffed.

"Well you should've thought about this process before you went and have sex with him. Atleast youe sister waited till marriage to loose her virginity." She spat out at me. Yes, I do have an older sister but me and her aren't really that close. Her name is Janane, and she is 10 years older then me. We got into a heated argument about my dad retiring from his 'job' and ever since then she has disowned me. We haven't spoken in two years and I'm fine by that.