The Good and The Bed: Chapter 12

Chapter  12: The Mysterious Little Girl

That same night...

"Why does it seem like no one is in her Niko..." I asked looking at him. Everyone was staring at him in complete confusion, and annoyance.

"This is where they live.." he told me as I grabbed him by his shirt. 

"So why the fuck is no one here you stupid ass.." I scowled at him, as I heard him swallow. 

"B-Because they left?" he questioned himself as I rolled my eyes letting him go.

"I want you guys to see if they still own the house, and after that burn this down. Then I want you to find Damien's ex girlfriend.."

*The next morning*

*Janae Williams POV*

I woke up in an empty bed, with the blinds open and the sun shining in my face. I sat up, and noticed that I was naked. In Damiens bed. 

I started to remember the events from last night, and I honestly wasn't regretting anything. I looked over at my phone and saw that it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon as I sighed. I heard the shower that I didn't know was on turned off. The door opened, and Damien came out, with a towel wrapped around his waist and his body still wet. 

"Good Morning gorgeous.." he replied sitting down on the bed, as I yawned. 

"Good morning.." I replied. He went into his drawer grabbing a pair of sweat shorts, and a T-Shirt. He walked over towards the bed handing me the T-Shirt as I thanked him. I turned around and heard the towel drop to the floor. I slipped the shirt on and got off the bed to look at the ground and saw our clothes on the floor. I picked up the underwear of the floor, and slipped them on. 

"Please tell me you remembered what happened last night.." he looked at me. I could tell that he was curious, and a little hurt at the same time. 

"I do remember. In a matter of fact I loved it." I ranted as he lifted his eyebrow smirking at me. 

"You loved it, so why are you acting awkward?" he asked me walking over to where I was. He sat down on the bed, pulling me in between his legs as I sighed. 

"It's not like I am trying to be awkward. I literally slept with my best friend.." I told him as he nodded. 

"Well, would it make it better if I was your boyfriend?" he asked me as I stared at him and smiled. 

"It would make it a little better I guess..." I trailed off as he chuckled. 

"Okay then, Janae Williams. Will you do me the honors of being mine?" he asked me as I smiled at him.