M i n e |1| 💍

Zoey Pov❄️

"I really think you should stop thinking about your hoes and get with her already!" I advise.

"I would but I don't think she like me like that. Whenever I try to flirt with her she always curve me..." Tyler says.

"She's just playing hard to get. Trust me, she likes you." I say.

"And also, you don't never fully get rid of your hoes. One day she finna do you dirty and that's the day you go through yo contacts list and call up Shaniqua" Myles jokes and Shanty hits his arm.

"Don't listen to him. He got dropped on his head as a baby so now he thinks with his dick." I say.

"Hey!" Myles complains.

"Don't give up on her. Ima talk to her for you." I say.

"Aight thanks Zo." he says then goes out into the living room as Jahi comes into the kitchen.

"Wassup baby?" Jahi asks sliding his arms round my waist from behind.

"Nothin..." I smile and hold onto his arms.

"You miss me?" He asks trailing soft kisses down my neck.

"Mm...maybe" I moan.

"Hey can y'all go do that freaky shit somewhere else? This a kitchen not a bedroom." Myles says.

"Whatever man." Jahi says.

"I'm finna go home, you coming?" I turn around to face him.

"Yeah, Ima come by later." He replies.

"Alright then, see ya." I peck his lips before walking out of Tyler's house.

So many memories in that place...including when I almost slept with Isiah...

You know what, let's talk about something else. Did I mention that we're juniors now? The past few years have just flown by. Hoes, drama, fights, suspensions, parties, police. It's been a pretty eventful experience so far but throughout all the madness me and Jahi have still managed to stay together, no matter how many times High School has tried to tear us apart.

Although, Jahi has been acting a little differently lately...

He seems a little more...distant. It's almost as if he's hiding something from me, but whenever I ask him about it he just shrugs it off. I have to say though, he's changed a lot since 8th grade. He's still got that idgaf attitude, he's still a class clown and he still gets into trouble all the time but he's a lot more reserved now...so I can't always tell what he's feeling. I also think he's been getting involved with the wrong people. He's started drinking and smoking weed. I'm not tryna be no buzzkill or nun, he even got me smoking sometimes...I just don't want him getting addicted. But on top of all that he is still the same caring, funny, sexy, overprotective, crazy ass kid he was back then.
And I love him unconditionally.💗

When I get into the house Hazel runs up to me and jumps on me like she hasn't seen me in 2 years when I've only been gone for 6 hours...

I pick her up and kiss her cheek. "Wassup bubba"

"I missed you." She lays her head on my shoulder.

"Aw, it's ok I'm back now. What you been doing all day?"

"Me and mom made cupcakes!" She grins.

"You did? What flavour?"

"Chocolate duhh" she giggles.

"Did you leave me some?" I ask.

"Course we did. We left you 4."

"Aw thank you, can Jahi have some?"

"But he's not here..." She says confusedly.

"Yeah but he's coming over later."

"Uh...I don't think that's a good idea..." She says.

"Why not?"

"Everybody's home...except mommy."

"It's fine, we can just stay downstairs." I reply.

"But how are y'all gonna do nasty stuff if you're downstairs?" She smirks.

"What do you mean nasty stuff?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Like kissing with yo tongues, and touching private parts, and kissing each other's neck-"

"Woah, woah, woah lil girl. Who told you all that stuff?" I ask surprisedly.

"I saw it."

"Where?"

"My old mommy made me watch her do it with her boyfriends."

"Oh...I'm so sorry you had to see that stuff boo. But for the record, me and Jahi don't do nasty stuff ok..."

"Ohh, ok I get it. Y'all do "freaky" stuff" she does finger quotations.

"N- you know what just don't tell nobody ok?"

"Ok, promise."

"That's why you're my favourite." I put her down then we do our handshake then I go upstairs.

I plop down onto my bed then I receive a text.

Daddyyy🤤👅💦💙💍 ~ I'm outside bbg❣️

Babygirl😻🍒🤤❤️💍 ~ Coming❣️

************************************

How was that for a first chapter?😁

As usual my first chapters aren't very good but the story will get better as it progresses.😇

I'm sorry older Jahi doesn't look all that much like younger Jahi but I had been looking for 4 days. 4 days!! I had to just pick somebody.😒

Anyways thanks for reading😘

-Vote🍸
-Comment🍷
-Share🍹