M i n e |9| 💍

"Zoeyyy..."

"What?" I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't care." I mock him.

"Come on baby you know you don't mean that..."

"Just stop Jahi. You didn't even give me a chance to explain. Then after I laid on our bed crying myself to sleep you had the fucking nerve to bring home some girl you met at a bar!!"

"I know, I know. I'm so sorry. I was selfish and stupid...Please forgive me Zoey."

"I'm sorry...I don't know if I can." I walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

I was supposed to be meeting Lucas today but he had to go back to Decatur, some urgent family emergency. So instead, I'm stuck here with this annoying ass negro who won't leave me the fuck alone.

"Zoey you can't stay mad at me forever." He follows me.

"You right...but I can stay mad at you for now." I grab a bottle of water then close the fridge and start to walk away.

"Baeee" Jahi whines grabbing my arm.

I groan. "whatttt?"

"I love you." He looks at me with the cutest face and I swear I almost forgive him.

I yank my arm away then go into the living room and sit on the couch.

And of course, he follows.

"Babygirl what's it gonna take?"

I continue flicking through tv channels pretending I can't hear him.

He sighs. "Baby please stop ignoring me, it's childish."

"Stop calling me baby." I say still not looking at him.

"Ima keep calling you baby because you my baby, and ain't nun gon change that."

"Jahi, you need to understand that you hurt me. I get that the picture maybe shocked you and probably hurt you too. But the reason why I'm mad at you is that you didn't even give me a chance to explain, you just decided to go find you a new hoe. That made me feel like you were giving up on our relationship and you didn't care about me or my feelings anymore."

"Zoey I-"

"Jahi please just...stop apologising."

"Ok, fine. I'll leave you alone . . . But I just need you to answer one question."

I sigh. "What?"

"Do you still want to be with me?"

The question floats around in my mind for a while as I try to come up with an answer. I open my mouth to speak but I shut it again as I struggle to find any words...

"Ok...I understand." Jahi's head sinks as he walks out the room.

Do I still want to be with him?

Maybe it's time to move on...

He has hurt me enough times...

But that's my baby though...🙁💍

I turn off the tv then get up and follow him to the bedroom. When I walk in I see him sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I walk over to him and sit on his lap. He takes his hands away from his face and looks up at me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm sorry...I do want to be with you..."

"You sure?😒" He rolls his eyes.

"Yes I'm sure. I'm sorry I didn't say anything, I was just thinking. And I realised that I don't want nobody else but you. The thought of you being with another girl kills me. I love you Jahi and I always will..."

"I love you more." He smiles then starts to kiss and suck on my neck slowly.

Damn, it's been a while...

"Mmm..." I moan softly as he massages my butt. His hands slide from my butt down to my thighs and he picks me up, placing me further up on the bed, before getting on top of me. I grab his face and kiss him passionately. He catches me off guard by poking me with his manhood through his basketball shorts then he grips my thighs and starts to grind on me slowly, causing a small puddle to form in my panties. I bite my lip as he continues to rub himself against me. A few strokes later he gets off of me and starts to leave the room.

"H-Hey, where you going?" I ask.

"To watch tv." He replies.

"B-but we're not finished..." I complain.

"Welp, this is what you get for hurting my feelings earlier..." he fake smiles then continues walking towards the door.

"Noo baby please I'm so-"

"I'm just fucking witchu." He chuckles then shuts and locks the door as a wave of relief flows through me. He pulls his shirt over his head, approaching me.

"You ready?" He asks.

I bite my lip. "Mhmm."

**********************************

🍆🙃

Feedback please😇✨

Should I start the next chapter with a sex scene?🤔 Comment yes or no💎

Thank you all for reading🍧

-Vote🍒
-Comment🍑
-Share🍆