M i n e |7| 💍

Zoey Pov❣️

"Jahi please you have to believe me..." I plead following after him.

"Nah, ion wanna talk to you right now." He replies.

"But babe I swear I would never cheat on you! He's lying!"

"Then why the fuck is he saved as babe in yo got damn phone?!" He yells causing me to flinch slightly.

"He must've saved it like that back when we were friends..."

"Then why you ain't never bring him up before if y'all was such good friends?"

"We weren't." I lie. "We barely even talked." Another lie.

My phone vibrates in Jahi's hand.
Uh oh.

Jahi plays the video and I can literally feel myself about to throw up. The video stops and he looks up at me slowly with anger in his eyes which quickly turns to hurt.

"Jahi..." I say quietly.

"There's nothing for you to explain Zoey. I understand, maybe we're just not right for each other anymore."

"What? Jahi I-"

"Zoey, I just wanna be alone right now..."

"O-okay..." I say quietly before turning around slowly and heading back to the living room.

I sit down on the couch next to Shantel and I rest my head on her shoulder.

"What's wrong boo?" She frowns.

"I think Jahi just broke up with me." A tear runs down my face.

"What??" She sits up and looks at me. "Come on." She grabs my hand and leads me into her and Myles' bedroom, locking the door. "What happened?" She asks.

"N-Noah . . . He c-called my phone while Jahi and I were in the kitchen and he told him..." I say bursting into tears.

"Aww, don't cry pooh." She wraps her arms around me.

"That's not even the worst part. I told Jahi I would never cheat on him then right when we were about to forget about it, Noah sent me the video and my phone was still in Jahi's hand . . . "

Shanty slaps her hand over her mouth. "Oh my God...What did Jahi say?..."

"He said m-maybe we're just not right for each other anymore..." I look down.

"Oh come on, you and Jahi are the most meant to be couple I know. Y'all been going 4 years strong since middle school. Not a lot of people can say that about themselves. Like me and Myles we've had more than enough breakups but in the end we end up back together, where we belong. Did you tell Jahi what really happened?"

"What's the point? He not gon believe me anyway." I put my head in my hands. "Our first day in Paris and I've already fucked everything up."